Music Forum / Lady GAGA

• mattec222%s's Photo
    Does anyone else here find it fascinating that she has risen from obscurity to near icon status in basically a year?
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    yes, i love her a lot.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    I find it odd that she's apparently half male/ half female. Is it true?
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    i read somewhere that it is, maybe it was one of her blogs. can't remember but i am sure she's bisexual.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    id like her music but she is so fucking annoying.

pokerface is a brilliant pop song

the best in a very long time.
  • posix%s's Photo
    I think she's disgusting and primitive. She's the impersonated iconic creature of shabby, run-down, lower class people. chavwomen. I hate them.

Paparazzi is kinda listenable, though.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    what he said is what i meant.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Was it her that had that wreath around her face at the VMAs? Either way, I don't like her music or any thing that involves rap, hip hop, pop, or country.

And Nokia, what I meant was that I heard she had parts of the male anatomy, not that she was bisexual.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    What I really hate about her is that she makes herself look damn less prettier than what she really is... you know with make up and stuff. Not saying she's beautiful, but man...why those outfits? However, overall I think she's a pretty decent artist and there's no why to get bored with her performances.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    The Fame was my guilty pleasure album of 08. Not going to lie.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

I don't like... any thing that involves rap, hip hop, pop, or country.

Sorry.

Strangely enough, I know absolutely nothing about Gaga or her music, except that her outfits are weird. I see her as much now as I did a year ago.

EDIT: I youtube'd her. She did that just dance song? I fucking hate that song.

Edited by Dr_Dude, 18 September 2009 - 06:11 PM.

• J K%s's Photo
    You can't ignore shes talented. Yet i think shes over the top and I'm not really into that I think the music scene needs someone like this to make some noise.

I'm into more indy/electro stuff but her songs are catchy.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    InVersed: Same
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    I'm with Nokia.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Wonder how much she's worth? That might explain the 'over the top" act.

I know most of you guys are young but, trust me....somewhere along the line you WILL sell out for one reason or another.

And, I believe that the hermaphrodite was some sort of athlete, not a pop star. Stop watching TMZ and Extra!!! and go build a park or something.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Not being a fan of music were you can understand what their singing, i rarely listen to her at all. I hate all her songs and her. She's overrated and has a weird character: "It's not that i don't like pants its just i choose not to wear them some days..." wtf? Why not wear pants. I also fail to see how she is a man. She also paints lightning on her face, weird outfit much?

Meh, thats my view on her.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    poll anyone?
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

EDIT: I youtube'd her. She did that just dance song? I fucking hate that song.

Sure you're not talking about Jamiroquai? And if you are, you had better hold your tongue, sir.

So she's a hermaphrodite.... who cares? She's certainly not the first person in history to create a persona for themselves by dressing strangely and creating some great pop songs. As long as she maintains he originality and good music, I won't mind dealing with her.

True story: My girlfriend has some friends that grew up in and around NYC. They were talking about high school and prom, when they brought up that Lady Gaga had gone to their prom as one of their friend's date. Apparently this dude hasn't been heard from since high school because he "didn't want to just be known as the guy who dated Lady gaga."

2 or 3 months later, this hermaphrodite thing broke out on the news... Maybe I'm just assuming, but this dude probably found more than he bargained for on prom night.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

Sure you're not talking about Jamiroquai? And if you are, you had better hold your tongue, sir.

No? There's nothing wrong with the song, I just hate it. That happens a lot.
  • mattec222%s's Photo
    New album: The Fame Monster

Bad Romance

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

it seems like a decent follow up.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading