wood grain was a nice touch
  • nin%s's Photo
    timberliners?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    great pic a+ would look at it again
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    okay ebay shopper
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Your coaster layouts never were that inspiring.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    i think that comment belongs in this sarcastic topic, sir.
  • Phatage%s's Photo
    wtf

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: IMG_1367.JPG
  • JJ%s's Photo
    This is boring me now.
  • Hepta%s's Photo
    i agree.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Just cos you are phatage doesn't make you awesome... You are so passé.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    And, you're what....in vogue? I think the fact that he seems to be taking roller coaster 'gaming' to a new level is quite a bit more interesting than someone finally finishing a RCT park that they started years ago.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Are you making the coaster from the first screen out of matches?

Posted Image
  • JJ%s's Photo

And, you're what....in vogue? I think the fact that he seems to be taking roller coaster 'gaming' to a new level is quite a bit more interesting than someone finally finishing a RCT park that they started years ago.

what i never said anythign like that... I'm just tired of phatage coming every now and then and posting ambiguous posts... Why on earth did you just decide to insult me for no reason. Sorry for stating my opinion...

Edited by JJ, 14 November 2009 - 09:32 AM.

• Comet%s's Photo
    This would be a lot more interesting if there was more than one update per month
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    And if they weren't relatively random updates, too. :(
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    That would be a pretty big model.. Did you not see the ruler?
  • JJ%s's Photo
    I still <3 Phatage :p, just annoying, but that's obvs his point ;).
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    See, I don't see anything annoying about this at all. You take the first post...which is a pretty simple woody layout (the simplicity of it makes sense now) add the CAD drawing and begin to wonder where this is headed. Then the most recent update shows an actual prototype of the chassis of the train. So it's obviously heading towards a decent sized, functional 'real' coaster. Which most assuredly takes an enormous amount of time and planning....hence the rather infrequent updates. It might just be me but, this is undoubtedly the most interesting project in the forums ATM. Maybe because I've always wanted to do something similar but don't have access to a machine shop any longer (or the desire to shell out the amount of cash it would take to hire out someone with no vested interest in a project like this except for being paid for ALL the 'test' pieces that would be necessary) or the space to build such an endeavor (I just recently re-sodded and landscaped my entire back yard and would hate to fuck that all up with 'construction' materials being strewn about).

I wasn't 'dissing' you personally JJ.....just your post. Saying that this topic is boring and that Phatage himself is passe when he's actually breaking the mold here with something quite ambitious and new just seemed kinda retarded to me.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

It might just be me but, this is undoubtedly the most interesting project in the forums ATM.

It's just you. ;)
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I always wanted to build my own roller coaster. Just not enough space in the backyard, lol.
    -JDP

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading