Music Forum / Two things: A Fun Poll and A Serious Question

• Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    First off, the FUN!!

What is the worst band ever in your opinion?
    I'll start: Brokencyde

More importantly,

When I view a music file in its folder (NOT in a Media Player, just the actual file in a folder), at the bottom of the screen is the ribbon with the file name, artist, album, genre, length and all that. Oddly, however, what is now missing is the Song Title (NOT the name of the file, but the Song Title as it appears in a given media player). This is weird, and I have no idea how I made that crucial informatio not immediately available (it is easy to see through right clicking the file -> Properties -> Details, but that is inconvenient), and I also can not figure out how to make it come back.

Any help will be appreciated.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    GreenDay.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo
    Right-click the column name, a drop-down list will come up, select title.

-ACE
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Worst band? I don't know, there are so many...
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    all of them, all music is objectively terrible.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I didn't read any of what I'm sure was another one of your worthless posts...

That said... Seather, breaking benjimen... hell... any of the crap you hear on top 40 radio these days...

*PUKE*
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    The Ting Tings.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    The band that we just heard at our school assembly today.. Music Matters..

Ugh.. they ruined MJ's "Beat it" and made it "Read it"...

*shivers*
    luz, sounds lame beyond all lameness.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    You don't even know..

The lead singer had the gayest mohawk I've ever seen, and he was probably the worst SINGER I've ever heard..
    lol, won't deny it my friend.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    ACE: I don't mean in the top, although thank you.

You are referring to the top of the folder menu, directly below your location, and then a bunch of tools. There is the FILE NAME, Arist, Album, Genre, and anything else you want, i.e., track title.

I however am referring to the bottom ribbon, where similar information is present. How do you add/take away information from there?

THANKS

Also, for those of you noting voting Brokencyde, you must have not ever heard them.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=kNXb5roCBUY
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    No man, since they have sold records in this current economic situation we are not allowed to dislike them.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Breaking Benjamin and Seether both have great singers...

And yea Brokenside is TERRIBLE haha WTF is that bullshit?
  • rK_%s's Photo
    new greenday, everything since 2000 is like the want to be sum41. and sum41 sucks harder then green day sucks now, an green day now fucking suuuuuuuuuuuucks.
  • rK_%s's Photo

all of them, all music is objectively terrible.

your the smartest asshole here, well put.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Pretty Ricky?
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    Fuck it, I knew putting these two things together would cause distraction.

Well, if I do not get an answer, I may do what I want to not do, and make another topic.

There are a lot of shitty ass bands though, please do keep listing them off.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Not a band, but William Hung. That guy was terrorible, with a capital TERROR. As for worst band, I'd go with...actually no idea who I would go with.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    that video looked like one hell of a sleepover.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading