Rappers, Tupac and the like.
    Rihanna
    Lady gaga
    Beyonce
    Pink

Bands normal people like really.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i love beyonce!

i also hate anything with a video full of girls in bikinis showing off how much of a star they are. also anything saying how they will shoot you up if your kite lands in their garden.
    thats what is forcing music down the drain.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    I hate pretty much all the rock music from the seventies and eighties that wasn't punk or indie or something I like.

Edited by Dr_Dude, 17 October 2009 - 01:44 PM.

• inVersed%s's Photo

Tupac

You don't have to be a hip-hop fan to know that this statement is just 8@
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Why? Is it because hes dead?
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    It's becuase you listen to Dragonforce.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo

Breaking Benjamin and Seether both have great singers...

I don't care what you think here... their lyrics are idiocy.

How can you try and be passionate while singing about such BS? Not to mention Seether makes no sense with the most stupid freaking lyrics of all time.... and Breaking Benjamen is just a bunch of idiots trying to be like tool, or worse yet... "scary".

I hate stupid music. I don't care if you think they're "good singers". They're not because their lyrics are retarded.
  • RRP%s's Photo

anything saying how they will shoot you up if your kite lands in their garden.

lol
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo

I don't care what you think here... their lyrics are idiocy.

How can you try and be passionate while singing about such BS? Not to mention Seether makes no sense with the most stupid freaking lyrics of all time.... and Breaking Benjamen is just a bunch of idiots trying to be like tool, or worse yet... "scary".

I hate stupid music. I don't care if you think they're "good singers". They're not because their lyrics are retarded.

What we have on our hands here, folks, is a textbook example of someone thinking their opinion is fact.

Even though I hate the band Brokencyde and the movie Norbit, I can make no claim that they are better than Mozart and Casablanca, respectively, even though I am with the 99.999999999999% people who believe they are.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    No you just have weak opinions. Brokencyde is objectively shit.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo

No you just have weak opinions. Brokencyde is objectively shit.

No you are just a totalitarian. Brokencyde is subjectively shit, in 99.99999999% of people's brains.

Who but a totalitarian would try and impose their opinion on others, rather than debate in a free society?
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    I've yet to find one fan point out one merit in their music. Most people who listen to them a misogynists who are in it for the lyrics.
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    I am also somewhat of a misogynist (a sexist, at least) and I may even enjoy some of their lyrics, if put into a context of anything but "crunkcore." That does not make their music good in my opinion.

Even if NO ONE IN THE WORLD EVEN THE BAND THEMSELVES thought it was good, it still could not objectively be proved bad.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

Brokencyde is objectively shit.

• Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    I am pretty sure anything Kevin listens to is shit.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading