Ask the Experts / Thread for Old Parks

• Jaguar%s's Photo

I tried to upload parks for you on the previous page but after half an hour of uploading it didn't work which pissed me off...

Yeah, that pissed me off when I tried giving JJ some rctavenged parks and it wouldn't work.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    I'm also in need of any Pro Tour 2 Prelim entries.

PT2 Entry Names:

http://forums.nedesi...p?showforum=165 (towards the bottom)

thank you
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    http://newelement.co...esigns.com/pt2/

?
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    thanks
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    Ritz-Carlton South Beach by RWAdams
    Hacienda Resort Mexico by deanosrs
    Port Royal Bay Hotel & Resort by Outlaw
    The Everglades Majest by Micool
    Pacific Island Grand Hotel by RCTNW

looking for these. they're all pro tour 1 prelim entries for the 'Hotel' round.

thanks
  • Cena%s's Photo

I'll help, I have atleast 5,000-10,000 parks but some of those are rct, doubles, and zoo tycoon files.

Wow, that I didn't saw this until today, do you still want to help? 
  • posix%s's Photo
    maybe does anyone still have the bottom 5 entries of the pt1 prelims?

http://www.nedesigns...Prelim&st=50#db

those were the entries for week1. the objective looks to be "best hotel". these entries are missing in our backup unfortunately, so whoever might have saved them somewhere and can upload deserves a cake. thx
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Hey guys, Ive looked for a park called "Premier Park". Ive only heard about it and it seems awesome. anyone know?\

Edit-thanks posix, I found it here
  • posix%s's Photo
    yeah, it's a park by supreme screamer that won a spotlight at rcpro, i believe. it's very viewable.
  • dmaxsba%s's Photo

...from Danimation's 'Christmas Santa Challenge' contest:

'Santa Park' - Daniel Eltzroth

Thank you

I know I am quoting a post from 2009 but wow, I never thought I would see my name. That was my park. I remember getting all kinds of grief for not spelling Rudolf right.

How I would love to see that park or any of my other parks from that time but sadly I can't even remember what they were called or for that matter my screen name back then. I think maybe it was something like liner04135(?). Anyway thanks for the flash back geewhzz even if I am a year late.

EDIT: That recreation of Michigan's Adventure mentioned in the first post was mine as well or should I say I remember making one so I think it's mine. ;)

EDIT (again): I've been trying to think of the names of some of my parks from back in the Danimation days and most are a blank, however I do remember making a Kings Island recreation also. Used vertical drop track for the tower with a launched free fall in the center, had a SOB with a loop. Remember building the old Keel Boats flume ride that KI used to have on the wrong side of the Beast because of space issues. It was really good, or at least I thought so. So if anyone has some old RCT1 Kings Islands, I would love to see them, maybe one will be my old park.
  • donkeykonga%s's Photo
    Does anyone have these files still? I want the old John Wardley files.

The Coasters that never got built

There has been much interest from Roller Coaster enthusiasts on the various RCT files which have appeared on this page, so here are a few of the rides which have been designed for the three Tussaud's Group parks (Chessington World of Adventures, Thorpe Park, and Alton Towers) but which have never been built (for one reason or another)

(Please note that the following designs are copyright John Wardley© / The Tussauds Group©, may not be reproduced without permission, and are for personal use only. Some of the files load into the original game, some require "Added Attractions" and some require "Loopy Landscapes")

Alton Ugland Woodie

This wood coaster was designed to fit in the wooded quarry area at the back of Ugland, behind the Corkscrew.

Alton Beast Woodie

This wood coaster was designed to fit on the site of the old "Beast" ride next to Nemesis and the Ripsaw.

Chessington Racer

This was a twin-track small family steel racing coaster located on the site which was originally "Circus World" (now "Beanoland")

Thorpe Launcher

This was a large steel LIM-launched coaster on the site between "X-No Way Out" and the lake

Thorpe Multi-looper

This was a gravity ride for the same site

Thorpe Canada Creek Woodie

This wood coaster was designed to circumnavigate the "Loggers' Leap" logflume ride in Canada Creek

...... but just because these rides never got built, don't think that's the end of the matter! Some of these designs have inspired rides which really are going to be built for 2001 and 2002 opening. Details will be released by the parks in due course.

Link
  • Buckeye Becky%s's Photo
    Hello

So....my hard drive crashed awhile back and I lost everything I had RCT related...I had tons and tons of parks and tracks and objects and now I have a big goose egg...I don't even feel like playing anymore...but for those who keep asking me for stuff...I don't have anything anymore. Sorry.

Becky
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    The 2 parks im looking for aren't old, but Ill post em in this thread anyway:

-Paramounts Xtreme-zburns-the nonWW version
    -Alton Towers- Benjamin's latest version from rctguide

Thanks in advance,
    Taylor
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I had them, if you can wait, I might be able to give them to you.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Yea, sure jag, im not in any hurry to see them. But if anyone else could post em up, feel free.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Could anyone help me out here?
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    well, can't you just use ParkDat to remove the WW item?
  • dmaxsba%s's Photo
    Looking for a park called Canterbury Tales made by RCT2NUT. His download section at RCTMart does not include this park but it was advertised as being finished in the topic for it. The link posted takes you back to his download section and it is not there.

Thanks for any help. :)
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    If anyone has the files for any of my old parks, I'd appreciate being able to see them again, they all got wiped out over the years. I have Chronicles but I still need

Xscape Zone
    Imagination Station
    Echoes of the Past
    Universal's Quest

Many thanks
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    Also, I don't know if this has been mentioned but I believe FOO was an April Fool's joke. It was the "new" Danimation spotlight, but if you scrolled all the way dooooown to the bottom of the screen there was a link to the real spotlight, Cydonia City by Mala.

Sorry if this was mentioned before but I saw it being discussed earlier in the topic.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading