Ask the Experts / Thread for Old Parks

• Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    I probably have some of those parks still Andrew, but it'll be a few months still before I can access them. I have all my old hard drives but they're useless at the moment without a computer to plug them into (and my work computer doesn't have the right connections).

Since we're asking for old stuff, one thing I'd like to see again if anyone has them are the entries to the original coaster contests on the first RCT website. These would have all been from 1999 I think though there might be some from early 2000 too. Some of them were really really impressive. Blitz used to talk about them a lot too, but I don't know how often he visits anymore.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I think you can get them from rctspace.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Hey
    I still have all the Wardley files and a good chunk of the First RCT Site ones i think.
    I shall check when i get time (probably this weekend)

Cheers
    Dave
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    My two parks that I never finished if anyone has them!!
  • tyandor%s's Photo
    Lets see, there are a few parks that I can trace back to you on this site concerning what might be their names:
    - Port of Haven
    - Tussaud's Ascham Valley

Can't find any of them though.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Anyone have robbie's old park entitled "Workbench Park" ? I'm not positive thats the title, but anyone have it? Thanks in advance.

-Taylor
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Sorry for the double post, anyone have aero21's Warner Bros. Reel Adventures? It won silver here.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Damn this sucks. I could have given most of you guys most of these parks if my other computer wasn't ruined.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    looking for a scenario called coaster country.

It was a scenario with bunch of premade rides with buildings as scenery.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo

Fur Elise by rctfreak2000

Lol. Why in the world would anyone be looking for that? =P
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    do you have it?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think it's already in his profile.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    I think it got posted earlier in the thread. It's cool to see some of my stuff still hosted here at NE4. I lost everything when my old computer tanked on me.
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Does anyone have these files still? I want the old John Wardley files.Link

So this is a few years late but there they are for anyone who wants them.

Attached File  John Wardley.zip (452.39KB)
    downloads: 34
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Wow nice one Roomie. Thanks a lot! :mantis:

I was expecting to see Wardley's Colossus? I guess you don't have that or it wasn't ever released but great none the less :)
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Ah... this one?

Attached File  THORPE INTAMIN15.SV4 (310.89KB)
    downloads: 15
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Brilliant, cheers :)
  • tiddles%s's Photo

Came across this thread on my search for fossil's Pixie Dust Park, in case someone still cares, I found a working version at http://www.angelfire...ro/fossil/RCT2/

It downloads, extracts, plays.

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

Who still has the recreations of Pacific Ocean Park (Santa Monica, CA) and of FunTown U.S.A. (Saco, ME)?!?!  The POP scenario has the Sea Serpent (wooden RC), Ocean Sky Ride, and the Banana Train; while the FunTown U.S.A. scenario features the wooden roller coaster Excalibur.

Also:  Who still has copies of some old .DAT object files—(1)Flying Fish steel wild mouse RC, (2)Futuristic Bumper Cars, (3)any Cinema (movie house or drive-in) that existed, (4)any Food (and/or Drink) Stalls that existed (like:  Burger King, Pizza Hut, ...), (5)Old Town Locomotives tracked ride.

Thank You!

• FunTown1412%s's Photo

How about the stuff formerly at the old Theme Park Inn website (park save games, scenarios, object .DATs, ...)?!?!  I remember the Xmas object I won there a few years back—a sleigh with Santa and reindeer.

Thank You!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading