Related Games / Beyond Pixelation :: Now Playing!

• coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Hey guys,

I am beginning work on a very experimental film which currently has a working title of "Project Peep". I believe this will be the only Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 production that will take peeps out of the computer and into the "real world" (please correct me if I am wrong).

The inspiration for this came a while back as I was playing the game - I thought to myself, "What if the peeps knew they were peeps?" What if they could see out of the computer screen just as I could see into it.

This is not an official project, I might not even complete it. I'm just testing out some things I've always wanted to do and adding a little story to it. This is not some epic real life adventure movie - it will be quite short compared to some of my latest films.

I am still looking for a male and female to voice the main roles. If you think you might be interested and have the proper equipment, please post here so that I know you're interested.

Here are some test shots that I have been working on over the past couple of weeks. Yes, Charleston Gardens Amusement Park will be featured in the movie.

Posted Image
    This is where the movie will begin: Charleston Gardens Amusement Park

Posted Image
    "Have you ever wondered what that... that.. thing is in the sky?"

Posted Image
    The two peeps get their wish as they crossover to the real world via a malfunctioning "Heatwave" coaster.

Posted Image
    This is only a test shot - she is not one of the main characters.

Please tell me what you think of this!

Edited by coasterdude5, 12 January 2010 - 10:01 AM.

• Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    ......interesting, i think your onto something.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    or ON something...
  • rK_%s's Photo
    your weed must phenomenal.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    ha i wish weed could do that. shit does look cool though.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    That looks amazing! What movie editing program do you use?

This looks like it'll be a must watch for any RCT fan.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Awesome idea + execution!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Wow that's pretty cool! How do you do that? Are the peeps in front of green scenery when you filmed it so that it could be a green screen?
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Badass.. you're on to something and on something at the same time.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    I'm on that "Thinking Outside the Box" drug.

Hey guys I have a small update on "Project Peep" for you all. I am still looking for a female voice for the female character. I know you guys really want my movies to have voices - this is one of the reasons why I don't. I've had several males submit samples so we're good in that department. Ask girls you know if they would be interested. All they would have to do is read a script. If I can't get a female then the entire movie will have to be "subtitled" which I know nobody wants.

In other news... I'm still getting used to playing around with the greenscreen:

Posted Image

This is by no means a finished product. Right now I'm still in the thick of getting shots filmed in the game and outside of the game. However, I am having to wait until I go home to shoot scenes - I don't think a dorm environment is very stable for peeps! But by this screen you can see that the peeps will have

I am also looking at several possible names for the film. Please feel free to give your opinion on these or even offer up your own!
    - A Tale of Two Peeps
    - Peeps in the Real World
    - Peeps!
    - Real World Peeps
    - Peeps: The Movie
    - Peeps Crossing Over

Thanks for all the support of this project!
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    I like Peeps: The Movie
  • panther33%s's Photo
    The real world: Peeps
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    Crossing Over with Peeps Edward?
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    ^ :lol:

I like "Peeps!"
  • SGT BLOOPER%s's Photo
    For your dilemma with the female voice, why not just do your own cheesy/immature imitation of a girl's voice? That actually works well (like in yugioh - the abridged series) and turns out to be quite funny. :p
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    I've decided to switch the roles around and have two males instead of one male and one female.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    This is why i love NE :)
    Looks awesome
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    so, is there any more informantion on how this is going? or did u stop?
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Beyond Pixelation

Posted Image
    It's playtime!

Hey guys I have chosen the title Beyond Pixelation for this film. Despite the unfortunate news that the movie will not feature voice talents, I am having a fun time putting it together. It's not going to be a work of art, but I think most of you will enjoy watching it. To hold you over, I've put together a short preview trailer. Tell me what you think! This film will poke fun at many things, including but not limited to: Miley Cyrus, myself, Voodoo Village, and more!

Preview Trailer: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9NkroZOK3LU
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Hello everyone, I apologize for the lack of updates on this project. Don't worry, I'm making great progress, it's just hard to show alot of previews since this is a short film - I don't want to give everything away. I am looking at releasing Beyond Pixelation on Tuesday, January 12th, but that might change. Stay tuned to this thread for updates!

Here is the official film poster for Beyond Pixelation:

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading