Related Games / Beyond Pixelation :: Now Playing!

• Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    "Where is that awful noise coming from?" definitely should be the tagline. Looked cool, like a 3-D version of the Justice League mini-series...yeah, I'm going old school Nickelodeon on ya'll.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    [font="Arial Black"]Watch Beyond Pixelation Today![/font]

Posted Image

I am very excited to be sharing this film with you! While it's far from perfect, I think it represents the starting point for a whole new realm of possibilities for this game. The first ever CD5 Digital Short entitled "John Stevenson's Backyard Amusement Park" precedes the film. Tell me what you think about it!

[font="Arial Black"]Watch:[/font]
    http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vor3anLPmac

[font="Arial Black"]And as always, I can't wait to hear your reviews![/font]

Edited by coasterdude5, 12 January 2010 - 10:00 AM.

• Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Sorry coasterdude5, but I didn't like it. It was too hard to focus on the movie, and the transitions needed to be cleaner.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

It was too hard to focus on the movie...

Could you elaborate? That statement doesn't help me at all.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    The lack of sound (besides the music) made me forget what I was doing a few times. Also, like I said, the straight cut transitions didn't help, expect for the part where you stuck in "a little while later." Also, the peeps kept ending up in different places without ever knowing how they got there. Normally, I enjoy your movies, but I just don't particularly like this one. I think it's a cool idea, just could be executed much better. I know you're capable of that. I did like the car/peep scene.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading