General Chat / Favorite TV Shows

• Jaguar%s's Photo
    I just wanted to post a topic about TV Shows, because I havn't seen much about them lately. I usually don't watch television because I am either outside, or playing on rct. I prefer watching The Simpsons considering it is America's most popular show. My favorite episode is when they go to Africa. I also watch Family Guy, but I am loosing interest in it, because most of the shows are re-runs, I also watch South-Park occasionally, they're new episodes are much better than the old ones. To be honest with you, when I'm bored, sometimes I'll turn the TV on and watch Spongebob occasionally, and actually like it surprisingly.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    The Office

<333
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    The office is funny, ever see the nerf war episode?
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo
    the office, it's always sunny, 30 rock, venture bros, thats about all i can think of, thanks for listening, bye
  • gir%s's Photo
    lost, the office, 30 rock, parks and recreation, flash forward, top gear--that's about it
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Scrubs, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Bored to Death, Glee, Lost, Modern Family, Better Off Ted and the Colbert Report.
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    it's always sunny, scrubs, the office, monk, psych, white collar, burn notice, law & order: svu, tosh.0, etc.

speaking of Scrubs, the new episode on tuesday has JD and Elliot in it.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    Lately, I've been following NCIS.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    The amazing race
    its quite amazing actually
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Lost.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    -Family Guy
    -American Dad
    -The Cleveland Show
    -The Simpsons
    -Futurama
    -King of the Hill
    -South Park
    -Robot Chicken
    -The Boondocks
    -Mythbusters (But it sucks that Kari got pregnant and had to leave. She'll be back though, 'cuz that new chick isn't very funny. Man, I'd give anything just to spend a day with those guys.)
    -Bleach
    -Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Real Time with Bill Maher
    -The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Chapelle Show, The Sopranos, Family Guy, The Shield, Burn Notice, Conan, The Simpsons, Sons of Anarchy, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, That's Impossible, Deadliest Warrior, Man Vs Food, nip/tuck, and House.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    Aw, MvF, that's a good show, too!
  • Comet%s's Photo
    It's Always Sunny, Sons of Anarchy, Jersey Shore, Letterman, and some Discovery/Travel stuff like Storm Chasers and Man v Food
  • zodiac%s's Photo

-Family Guy
    -American Dad
    -The Cleveland Show
    -The Simpsons
    -Futurama
    -King of the Hill
    -South Park
    -Robot Chicken
    -The Boondocks
    -Mythbusters (But it sucks that Kari got pregnant and had to leave. She'll be back though, 'cuz that new chick isn't very funny. Man, I'd give anything just to spend a day with those guys.)
    -Bleach
    -Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Real Time with Bill Maher
    -The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

you, sir, could use a healthy dose of It's Always Sunny in your life.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    dr who
    heroes
    merlin
    robin hood
    spooks
    harry hills tv burp
    youve been framed
    family guy
    monk
    top gear
    qi
    have i got news for you
    whos line is it anyway
    etc
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    No Reservations
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    entourage, law and order svu, royal pains, family guy, south park, arrested development, the boondocks, house, always sunny
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    Futurama, Simpsons, Scrubs, My Name is Earl...

"MFG"
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    =O they might move Fallon to 1 AM! i barely get enough sleep as it is.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading