General Chat / Favorite TV Shows

• Nokia%s's Photo
    weeds
    ugly betty
    daria
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Draadstaal, Koefnoen, New Kids and De Lama's.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    Fringe, Criminal Minds, Family Guy, That's Impossible, and Mystery Diagnosis
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    -The Office (US)
    -Seinfeld
    -The Simpsons
    -No Reservations
    -MythBusters

Oh and Jersey Shore kicks ass too lol
  • cj8%s's Photo
    Seinfield, 24, Cash Cab and any football game that may be on.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Scrubs, NCIS, Burn Notice, Supernatural, South Park. Other than those shows, my tv is usually tuned to either ESPN or the Weather Channel.
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

The amazing race
    its quite amazing actually

is that that show about white people

hah!
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    scrubs
    house md
    simpsons
    30 rock
    the office (german version)
    late late show (craig ferguson FTW!)
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    ^^ No, not all the contestants are white
  • Comet%s's Photo

is that that show about white people
    hah!

haha
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    South Park
    The Simpsons
    Futurama
    The Office
    Family Guy
    Arrested Development
    Seinfeld
  • tracidEdge%s's Photo

^^ No, not all the contestants are white

woooooosh
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Hmmm what I've watched recently.....

Being Human
    Desperate Housewives
    Ugly Betty
    Legend of the Seeker
    All Star Family Fortunes
    Heroes
    Kill It, Cook It, Eat It
    Eastenders
  • Kevin Enns%s's Photo
    I never watch TV at home by myself, but I have been known to watch it at other people's houses, and, sometimes, on the Internet where commericals do not plague me.

That being said

Married... With Children
    Corner Gas
    Family Guy (Season 8 is a VAST improvement over 7 in my opinion, a COMEBACK even)
    Robot Chicken
    That 70s Show

If I want something serious, I watch a movie.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo

No Reservations

haha dude, travel channel is basically the only channel i watch anymore.

though man vs food is a bit cheesy, i love all the bizzare food shows.
    i would give anything for that job man.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^tbh, I don't really like Andrew Zimmern. I feel that his show is based off of a lack of respect for other's cultures, and he tends to be pretty mocking, almost playing a whole "ignorant American" act. I prefer Bourdain much more, just because he's cynical, sarcastic, and foulmouthed, but he genuinely respects other people's cultures and has a reverence for them. I'd much prefer his job...

For those who like No Reservations, I'd recommend the books "Kitchen Confidential," "A Cook's Tour," and "The Nasty Bits." It's all by Bourdain, so it's similar ot the show, but uncensored and much more sardonic, and it gives some nice background info.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    incredible.
  • FullMetal%s's Photo
    @Enns: I actually disagree about Family Guy. Season 8 has been the worst yet. The only episode that I truly thought was hilarious was the Multiverse episode. I'm not going to lie, I still enjoy the show, but they've been slowly going downhill ever since season 3. To be quite honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Family Guy ended after season 10, because that's where it's headed. Peter used to be a great character with real life problems that people could relate to. Now he seems to be just a depository for random antics. And Stewie was much better as a diabolical genius than a flaming homosexual. He's a bit funnier, but his evil tendencies tended to drive the plot of each episode, like when Peter built the bar in his basement. The show is still funny, but it's not the same humor that I fell in love with in 1999.

I personally think that MacFarlane is focusing more of his effort on American Dad and The Cleveland Show, both of which have been much more entertaining this season.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I just discovered Fullmetal Alchemist last weekend. I didn't think I would ever really like anime but this is SO good. I've seen the first 5 episodes so far.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading