General Chat / Favorite TV Shows

• Saaam%s's Photo
    The Office is my all-time favorite, but I also watch shows like The Simpsons and Family Guy.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

Seinfeld is, hands down, the greatest comedy TV show ever made.

Ugh, guess I need to find a hunting rifle to get me my prize Jaguar and get it out of it's misery xD
    Seriously though, I really don't like Seinfeld. It's incredible boring, lame and overrated IMO. It's good if you have insomnia though :p
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I'm hooked on Key and Peele right now. Youtube has most of their stuff.
  • 111112oo%s's Photo
    Just looking at my icon will tell you what I'm gonna put down.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • FredD%s's Photo
    - The fresh prince of Bel-Air (childhood nostalgia, it still makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it)
    - The big bang theory
    - How I met your mother
    - Two and a half men
    - My name is Earl
    - My wife and kids
    - 8 rules to date my teenage daughter
    - Friends
    - The Simpsons
    - Futurama
    - Southpark
    - Spongebob squarepants (Patrick is a genius)
    - Keeping up appearances
    - Little Brittain (British humor is just the best humor in the world)
    - Midsomer murders
    - Top gear (UK version, not the shitty foreign remakes)
    - Flikken (Belgian cop/detective tv show which was filmed in my home town, Gent)
    - Witse (also a Belgian detective tv show)
    - Neveneffecten (Hilarious documentary parodies made by the 4 most funny Belgians. It is on youtube but without subtitles I'm afraid. Anyone who understands Dutch should watch it)
    - In de gloria
    - Alles kan beter
    - Zonde van de zendtijd
    - Mag ik u kussen
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    American Horror Story
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Sherlock
    Downton Abbey
  • Liampie%s's Photo

5 years later, who is still on the Game of Thrones boat? :D

• Sulakke%s's Photo

I finally caught up with all seasons back in Africa. Excited for the new season(s)!

• dr dirt%s's Photo
    The Twilight Zone, Arrested Development, The X-Files, TWD, Prison Break, How I Met Your Mother, Chef's Table, MASH, New Girl
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Fargo
  • Jappy%s's Photo

I'm a sucker for cartoons so mostly stuff like Gravity Falls, Wander over Yonder, Invader Zim, Star VS The Forces of Evil, Archer... And a lot more.

But I'm also a big fan of Doctor Who, Agents of SHIELD, Galavant, The Grand Tour...

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Westworld season 2 started filming today :o
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

space ghost coast to coast is the only good tv show

• FredD%s's Photo

The Bridge is a master class detective show. Made in Denmark and Sweden, I found it genius. 

• RCThibo%s's Photo

Well, it's not on TV as far as I know, but I love the show Camp Camp. I also really like Adventure Time, Regular Show, The Walking Dead, Courage the Cowardly Dog (scared me shitless back then), and Gravity Falls. Yeah, I'm really into cartoons, why'd you think I made a park based on that subject? :p

EDIT: Can't forget one of the classics: Goosebumps ;D

• Jappy%s's Photo

@RCThibo. I really recommend Wander over Yonder. One of my favorite cartoons at the moment. Season one is great but season 2 is amazing... Lord Dominator is the best!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading