(Archive) Advertising District / Project Reconstruction

• Liampie%s's Photo
    This topic is now about any old park I'm finishing, not just Attractiepark Hardermeer. This is the original first post:

This is a park made long before my NE-era. (early 2006) I lost it due to a new computer and not being able to open WW and TT files. A few months ago I made it WW and TT free with Parkdat and I build on it sometimes. I want to finish it.

It was a year-by-year park, started in 1985. I had to stop in 1995. I'm not continuing it year-by-year, I'm just filling up the gaps in the map. It could take me a few months or a few years. It's not quite a main project. I wouldn't even call it a side-project! It's a project I only work on when I'm sick of detailing... It's never gone though.

Here are some screens.
    Keep in mind that there used to be a story around this park. Some stuff is deliberately simple.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A B&M Inverted from the 1995 which was never posted. Nobody has even seen it before!

Posted Image

• posix%s's Photo
    i think the ideas shown are few but they are clear and the execution is solid, clean and honest. i like it.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    I think I enjoy this more then your other park, Blykak, sure Blykak is technically better, but this has a lot more amusement park in it then Blykak :)
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I like seeing you go back to previous stuff, but its just not as good as anything you could make nowadays, like that one medieval section in h2h (can't remember park name.) That was really top notch quality, and its a shame to see you not continuing to build like that.
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    The fourth screen is really good.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Thanks all.

I like seeing you go back to previous stuff, but its just not as good as anything you could make nowadays, like that one medieval section in h2h (can't remember park name.) That was really top notch quality, and its a shame to see you not continuing to build like that.

You mean Port Royal in Aquatica. I AM continuing to build like that, but that's not possible in any of my current parks. I hope to start a new full scale park soon!

This park gets approximately 0,5% of my RCT-time. :huey:
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Always funny to look back on classic architecture from 4 years ago
  • Howl%s's Photo
    I like it very much, it's of course not like what you build nowdays, but it reminds me of the time when I used to build like that (clue: 2007).
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    For sale: three parks. The price is "finish it".

Posted Image
    #1: 's-Gravedam - Some people might remember this park from 5 years ago... I'm looking for someone to finish the themepark and the boulevard. You don't have to be good at all. :)

Posted Image
    #2: Untitled 'design' - This is one of my wannabe-fantasy projects. The coaster obviously sucks, I always knew, so you can demolish it. I need someone to make a nice coaster and fill the empty space with mostly landscaping. It's not a lot of work actually. :)

Posted Image
    #3: Dadaron Park - This is the first park I ever advertised, more than 5 years ago. Do you think you're shit? This is the park for you. Fill up the gaps with... shit. Anything!

There are many other parks I'm reconstructing too. Currently the main ones are Attractiepark Hardemeer and Almere Vesting. Here are some random screens:

Posted Image

Nemesis in Dadaron Park (#3).

Posted Image

Something that went horribly wrong in Dadaron Park. I like it. :D

Posted Image

Back in 2005-2006, everyone from the Netherlands was making Flying Dutchman-ripoffs. So did I, but because it was getting really boring I just didn't advertise it... Here it is. Never seen by anyone before.

Posted Image

Entrance of the same park.

Posted Image

Also in the same park. This was the nicest spot in the park, I even posted a screen of it.

Posted Image

This is something recent! Progress in Almere Vesting. Any thoughts on the layout? I'm aiming for a bronze accolade here. :)
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    I really like the Nemesis layout.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    yeah the nemisis layout is fantastic. that's what i was trying to go for in my R2 uqftb entry.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Hahaha! I just won a spotlight and nobody like the layouts there, now I post a five year old sloppy screen and everyone likes it! :p
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    More retro stuff from Almere Vesting:

Posted Image

Will be finished this year, I'm pretty sure.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Nice, but again, overfocus on foliage and greenery.
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    I actually like the overgrown feeling it gives off. It provides a pleasant atmosphere without hindering the views as much as a real forest would give off.

The only thing I don't like is the one window in the lower part of the building. It doesn't fit there.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Posix, you're right. In this screen. There are other less green areas as well: (screens are exactly five years old)

Posted Image

Posted Image

djbrcace1234 (ever thought about a new nickname? :lol: ), you're right. I'll remove it.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I really like the teal stand-up(?) layout posted above.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Thank you.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo

Posted Image

where is that black thing supporting on ?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    An invisible t-rex with aids.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading