(Archive) Advertising District / Project Reconstruction

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Posted Image

I really enjoy this random building... Whatever I do, it looks better than the rest of the park and it goes incredibly fast. Actually I would love to do a whole map like this. I mean a new map.
  • posix%s's Photo
    It's good that you're enjoying yourself, but it's still sub-par to your "serious" releases. I don't think another map like this will do your development as a player well.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I really like that. Feels like you're playing a scenario, but with custom objects. Keep going.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I have the same suspicions as posix, but its still OK work.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I like it. And, since you're not being paid to do this...your "development as a player" is rather insignificant as long as you're enjoying yourself.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    pie, though most of your work isnt "outstanding" i think youre one of the most consistent builders on this site
    -JDP
  • Liampie%s's Photo

I don't think another map like this will do your development as a player well.

Don't worry, I won't start a map in this style. It's just an idea...

Thanks all. More screens soon, this park is getting finished very quickly now... Hopefully I can grab a bronze.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    This screen is more than bronze imo. The atmosphere is just insane. I'm not really a fan of some of the objects though, like the towers and the brown walls around the toilet.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Cheers. :)

Here's another recent addition:

Posted Image
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    This makes me SO nostalgic, I like it a lot because it showcases your enjoyment in building it for fun rather than trying hard to impress someone. I wish more parks were like this.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    amen sister
  • ivo%s's Photo
    Very "ultimate tycoonish". In 1978 we opened a new attraction because more and more guests were visiting our park. But there was also bad news. One of our fundraisers from the early days, Miss Ilma, died in a car accident.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Very "ultimate tycoonish". In 1978 we opened a new attraction because more and more guests were visiting our park. But there was also bad news. One of our fundraisers from the early days, Miss Ilma, died in a car accident.

Good times :lol:
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    95%.

Posted Image
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    Park looks nice from the overview and the wind towers ?. The only thing i dislike it looks like a major park but it also looks isolated and in the middle of no-where.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    In Holland, that isn't weird, becouse you can't build high, noisy rides where people live. Duinrell has problems with that, Phantasialand has some problems with that, Efteling sometimes. So it isn't smart to build a park straight next to or in a city/town.
  • coasterfreak101%s's Photo
    There's plenty of parks built in the middle of nowhere. Holiday World comes to mind as a good North American example, and I imagine that European parks have even more considering the green space that cities are surrounded by.

Also, this looks great, and I can't wait to see it on the front page!
  • J K%s's Photo
    Looks awesome Liampie. I'm excited to check this out.
  • GeertD%s's Photo
    And if you know it's Almere, then you know why it's so flat and in the middle of nowhere. Otherwise looks like a fun park, in traditional dutch building style. UT :)

Liam, it's in Almere, am I right?
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Liam, it's in Almere, am I right?

It's near Almere. :) And it's finished and submitted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading