(Archive) Advertising District / Project Reconstruction

• Liampie%s's Photo
    I can't and won't finish all of my old parks, so I think I'll just upload an 'old and unfinished park pack' sometime. I have yet to decide which parks will be in the pack and which won't, but these will be in there for sure:

Two 'Waliam' (fictional franchise, mashup of Walibi and Liam) parks made in May/June 2006.

Waliam #1:

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

Waliam #2:

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

Yeah, some obvious Paul ripoffs in places.

The parks I AM reconstructing are Attractiepark Hardermeer (first post) and Attractiepark Almere-Vesting (last few updates). Cedar Flags and Project X.4 are getting quite old now too (respectively 2007 and early 2008) so I can almost consider them part of 'project reconstruction' too, but they still have their own threads...
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Or, instead, you can let people help finish them. Like me!
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    The first three screens are very noob-esque.
    The other screens are really good and have some really nice ideas !
  • mardy%s's Photo
    Liampie i like to finish s'gravendam
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    Last two screens of #1 look great! The first, second and third are too plain and the foliage is terrible to be honest.

Screen one and two of #2 are great too. Foliage in the bottom of screen two could use some work though. Last screen is kinda weird, landscaping is terrible and the big building just doesn't work imo. The building in the top looks nice though.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

More retro stuff from Almere Vesting:

Posted Image

Will be finished this year, I'm pretty sure.

Only just noticed this screen. So beautiful.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    ^I agree. I love the colours.
  • Flap%s's Photo

Hahaha! I just won a spotlight and nobody like the layouts there, now I post a five year old sloppy screen and everyone likes it! :p

Liampie, Sometimes the shit is the better work :lol:
    I also Really love your rebuilding progress!
    I put the Button follow on this.
  • Topdown28%s's Photo
    This makes me want to play RCT2 and get better at it. And I probaly will now. Thanks Liampie :D
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Or, instead, you can let people help finish them. Like me!

You can finish Waliam #1 if you like.

Liampie i like to finish s'gravendam

I'll send you the file soon. Would be great if you finished it!

The building in the top looks nice though.

Really!? I hate that building! :lol:

This makes me want to play RCT2 and get better at it. And I probaly will now. Thanks Liampie :D

Good to hear! Practice is the key. Practice practice practice.

Again thanks everyone for replying, liking the screens and not liking the screens! 8) Here are some 'new' screens of parks I didn't finish:

Posted Image
    Legoland Holland - probably the only post-H2H5 park I didn't finish. I had plenty of inspiration but just no motivation. Could've been fantasic if finished...

Posted Image
    Random project - random in every possible way. In a period of severe inspiration drought I just wanted to fill a map with anything. I thought that maybe during the process I might find inspiration again... The map didn't get far, which I don't mind. It's crap.

Posted Image
    Eftel Towers 4, or Phantasiarell, a mix of Phantasialand and Duinrell. It didn't work out at all and I just dropped the whole thing. Didn't get to building the Duinrell influences either. :p

I don't think any of these will make the unfinished parks pack... Maybe Phantasiarell. Next up is my Muse-themed park which went wrong as well. Stay tuned!
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I would love to see more of the Legoland Holland project (if there is more).
    Phantasiarell looks good, I'm fan of your Black Mamba.
  • Flap%s's Photo
    I Agree on Super G, That entrance is really well made!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    There's not really anything else on the map but a few layouts.
  • Flap%s's Photo
    If you have time, Find any Time would you like to Finish it?
    I've seen some of your parks and they were really great.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Can we talk about Legoland Holland?
  • Flap%s's Photo
    We Already do talk about it.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    The Legoland screen is pretty awesome. Please talk about it, Robbie.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I adore that Legoland screen! Shame it's not finished :(
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Can we talk about Legoland Holland?

If you want to make a Legoland park, go ahead, but the chance that I'll finish it is too small for me to revive the idea. I've got too many other, superior ideas. ;) Would love to work with you but it just won't work in this case. Maybe if we are on the same team in H2H6!
  • Flap%s's Photo
    Too much ideas isn't that bad. seems like we going to see more of you then :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading