(Archive) Advertising District / Korean Dump Place

• Dotrobot%s's Photo
    More rct2?

Freerider's realistic style i'd like to say

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Yeah that RCT2 screen is sorta messing with my head... but those last 2 RCT3 screens are mindblowing.

EDIT: Those RCT2 ones don't do much for me actually...
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Gives a whole new meaning to building interiors.

wow.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Posted Image

I'm tripping out... this should not be happening... wooooooww aaaaaaaaah
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Cool.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Is that... like... halfway diagonal?
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    does not compute.
  • Ruben%s's Photo

So it seems, looks gooood!

I really like the fact there are at least some great non-NE/non-English or American forums when it comes down to RCT. (Just makes me kinda sad Rct-Guide is not one of them anymore. :p )
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Woah, that certainly adds a new dimension to the game (haha). I guess objects could be made to achieve any angle you'd like, though every new angle would take up lots of object slots. If only someone could remove the SE's object limits...
  • dmaxsba%s's Photo
    With the exception of the dragon picture, I fail to see how any of these screens from Korea are anything special. Most of the builders around here, JK, Turtle, Lampie, RCTNW, nin, Kumba just to name a few build just as good or better so what is everyone drooling about?
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    They are in many cases doing something different from what we're used to see here at NE. As I see it, they build completely without the "competition" factor that is present here, and so they base everything on inspiration and imagination. They do not care about trends (well obviously they might have some of their own but I'm referring to NE trends) and they are more innovative and less limited by standards. This is why I check this thread everytime I see there's been a new post; I can be pretty certain it's something I haven't seen before. It does not have to mean it's "better" than for example J K's or Turtle's work (very little is). I actually seldom find any of their work to be "beautiful" or "atmospheric". So for me it's not about the "quality", but about the imagination, playfulness and freedom their screens usually oozes of.
  • dmaxsba%s's Photo
    That was an amazing response, and when looked at the way you put it I understand where you are coming from.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    dmaxsba this might not be special but it does rank up against NE so we do have the right to compliment
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

It seems like oblique would be a better term. Anyways, most of these are incredible, I hope I see more work like that here.
  • dmaxsba%s's Photo

dmaxsba this might not be special but it does rank up against NE so we do have the right to compliment

Never said you didn't! ;)
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Freerider's old work. (For those of you too lazy to click yourself)

The midway to the real fun.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ah.. Gtg I'll be back with more
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Is that park up for download?
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    No sadly it's not. But he posted a complete overview and close up with the park in all 4 views so i'll upload them for those lazy people that will never bother.

So this park is a park of the future or something that i guess are held up buy those blue crystals.

Posted Image

I liked the shadow under the island. This to me is an awesome concept.. But i think that's the only island he ever got done except for the runway.

Posted Image

Posted Image

My favorite screen!

Posted Image

Coaster station..

Posted Image
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    That has to be ONE of the coolest and most creative screens I have ever seen.
  • J K%s's Photo
    He is cool isn't he.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading