(Archive) Advertising District / Korean Dump Place

• Liampie%s's Photo
    The levitatain crystals is one of the most creative ideas I've seen in a long time. Great!
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I know you guys have had too much of free rider. Another popular builder named Giga.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • J K%s's Photo
    I like Freerider more but he's cool as well. Why can't these guys post over here and release stuff here? They're all incredible.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    All those screens with the blue crystals are awesome! I particularly like how in this screen...

Posted Image

...the custom supports incorporate one of the blue crystals in the bottom left. And I also love how the coaster looks nothing at all like we expect coasters to look. It's totally free-form. They're not the prettiest screens I've ever seen but the quantity of cool new theming ideas stuffed into such a small space is staggering. Not to mention the seamless blending of coaster track with custom scenery. Very very nice work. Actually there's only one other park this reminds me of... ;)
  • posix%s's Photo

Actually there's only one other park this reminds me of... ;)

!!!!
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Wow,thats really impressing work,but why those colors?
  • Zenosbleed%s's Photo
    Hi. I'm Zenosbleed and RCTschool's admin.
    (there are many admins in RCTschool - School_Jin, NGT, Miracle...)

And it's my recently works, "Granado Espada".
    (I uploaded this few years ago, and now I remaking this park for NE release.)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    WOW for the last screen! :eek:
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Wow,thats great,I hope more korean users will join NE and upload their parks,I wish someone could upload this flying Island park and this one with the HUGE dragon.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Really awesome another Korean player is shooting for an NE release. Can't wait to see this.
  • wildroller%s's Photo
    That B&M layout on the last screen looks awesome, Also love the impulse coaster with different colored spikes, can't wait to see that park on NE, almost sure to get at least a gold!
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I like it structure-wise but I don't like the fact all buildings have the same 2colours everywhere, a little more variation and a little less 2x2ism would do this wonders I think...

Otherwise it does look very promsing
  • RRP%s's Photo

I like it structure-wise but I don't like the fact all buildings have the same 2colours everywhere, a little more variation and a little less 2x2ism would do this wonders I think...

Otherwise it does look very promsing

I agree with that, feels like ive gone back to the time where the majority of buildings had no purpose and everything looked same though out the whole map or through an area

I do like the big gate however,but its just too big
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    :0

Yay!!
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Aren't the supports supposed to be turned the other way instead of outward in turns?

I never knew how that worked in physics but I see all NE players do it..

Well except for the koreans.
    I actually thought the supports were supposed to be turned outward too. To support the track when the car came at a speed and pushed the track with the car's force out ward..

Somebody gimme a course in roller coaster supports. Or correct me if outward supports are okay as well.
  • J K%s's Photo
    It's so nice to see this style again. It's also different to what I've seen from the Korean community. So glad to have you here!
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    진짜좋내요 근대 사람들이 집들이 다 색깔 이 다 똫갔다고 좀 빌딩마다 다르게하라네요.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    Im gonna try using google translate :p
    아주 이쁘 네요.
  • Zenosbleed%s's Photo

I agree with that, feels like ive gone back to the time where the majority of buildings had no purpose and everything looked same though out the whole map or through an area

I do like the big gate however,but its just too big

Well, I motivated on this game.. so you need to watch this screens.

click here 1
    click here 2
    In this city(in this game), every buildings has the same colors.
    and I saw many pictures about europe's buildings to study it.(to make this park.)

Many korean RCT players likes "One theme(& One Color) Park", because it gives them consistency & stability.
    Also, many traiditional buildings in korea, they has same colors and architecture.
    Posted Image

p.s. "The Big Gate" is "Big", because I tried to make it originally.
  • Zenosbleed%s's Photo

Wow,thats great,I hope more korean users will join NE and upload their parks,I wish someone could upload this flying Island park and this one with the HUGE dragon.

There are two bad news :

1. Huge Dragons is School_Jin's, and he said he can't finish this park because it has errors..
    2. flying island is Free Rider's, but now he making another park-RCT3 park and group park(with another koreans).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading