RCT Discussion / RCT Extended BETA

• Levis%s's Photo
    as noticed before kong we are 2 very different persons. and our egos will probally colide with almost everything.
    I don't think I've done anything wrong and so I'm not even going to try to defend my self agains your accusations.
    I just wanted to have a little fun and at least I had fun. and it seems some other had a good laugh about it also, so I'm happy.
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Wow you guys really do take RCT way too seriously.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Come on guys, Levis is working his but off every day of the year except on April's Fools day, are we now going to have a big discussion about it or are we going to admit Levis pulled out off a perfect April's Fools day joke? 
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    Levis, you are great at RCT, but this was a sick, twisted, cruel, unfunny joke.

Edited by GigaG, 02 April 2010 - 06:59 AM.

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    don't worry yourself, levis. it seems the entirety of NEs periods have synced up.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^I agree.

Really people? You know that if this was true, Levis would've been bragging about for months before he "Announced" it... :p
  • Levis%s's Photo
    ^ so true
  • Gwazi%s's Photo

Wow you guys really do take RCT way too seriously.

this, and the fact that this was so obviously an April Fool's joke that its not even funny.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Levis was stupid to take a joke about such a 'sensitive topic' this far and the others were stupid to actually believe it. On april 1st, don't trust anything.
  • Cena%s's Photo

Wow! This is EXACTLY what I need! Thanks!

Liampie, don't be the smartass now, you were fooled too, just admit it. 
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    No I wasn't fooled. See the proof at RCT-Guide. I hinted I got the joke without spoiling it.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Here you were fooled at first sight, you responded 7 minutes after Levis posted this, at guide you waited more than half an hour, or, time enough to test it out or to think longer about it, if it was a joke or not. Anyways, I don't care about it too much and before this is turning into a bitch fight, I am gonna quit here. 
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yeah, after I saw this posted, I should've hurried to, RCT-Guide, to see if it got posted there too, to proof, I wasn't fooled, so we wouldn't have this extremely, stupid, conversation.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    lol, liam, that makes me, laugh.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    still not as good as new elephant.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I kinda suspected this to be a joke. Well, I don't really care too much anyways because I could just download a pt3 bench and my problems are solved. This was a good joke though, some people really walked right into it and ended up taking it too seriously.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    levis you idiot, this led me on longer then everyone else. 8@
  • Cena%s's Photo

levis you idiot, this led me on longer then everyone else. 8@

Perfect :D

@ Jaguarkid, you are right :)
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    I found this extremely funny
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Just for the record, I love a good joke as much as the next guy. Maybe even more. The fact that I mentioned that I was in IM with Cena when this topic was posted should be a clue for everyone's ass as to how serious any of my subsequent posts were. Much like the majority of other posts I've ever made.

Although the part about the beginning of H2H5 is something that will honestly stick with me for a long time. I enjoyed being able to bring that up in the context of this thread.

Now...y'all go build something, I am.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading