General Chat / Purple Reign

• K0NG%s's Photo

Yeah baby...
    that's what the fuck I'm talkin' about!!!

Back to back....again!!

Edit: I'm sure at least some of you are happy that the Lakers won because I am a man of my word and I know you would have missed me....although I'd bet Dark_Horse is one pissed off motherfucker right now.

The best part of all of this? Kobe and Pau are gonna be rested (no international team shit this summer for either of 'em) and Kobe's gonna be healthy again next year as well. We also have Drew, L.O. and Ron Ron under contract for at least three more years and I know Fish will be back for at LEAST one more year. And don't let P.J. fool you....he'll take his pay cut and come back for his 4th three-peat. Can you say Dynasty?

Edited by K0NG, 17 June 2010 - 11:06 PM.

• Ozone%s's Photo
    I don't hate any team from any sport enough to avoid their city on an all expense paid trip with my wife; that's just ridiculous. Maybe you should go wearing Lakers gear everywhere while flipping people off.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Tell ya what...Lakers lose Thursday and I'll delete my account here and never bother anyone again.

Really.

Awww... Cena was really happy for a minute there.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    That was a great ending to a great series, and I'm not gonna lie, there's nothing better than Kobe doin' work.

And K0NG.. you're still here.. damn. :)
  • K0NG%s's Photo

I don't hate any team from any sport enough to avoid their city on an all expense paid trip with my wife; that's just ridiculous.

Not if you're a 50 year old Laker fan that bleeds purple. There's too much animosity that's accumulated over the years. Trust me, there are 1,000's of TRUE Laker fans (not the idiots that flipped and torched the taxis) that feel the same way. I won't wear (and don't even own) any article of clothing that has green on it. Add to the equation that I basically need an OD of Valium to handle flying, so my wife isn't much saddened to not have to go through that again. Besides, I was there for the Finals in '86 and I didn't much like the city at all. And, I only despised Boston half as much then as I do now.

And, as saddened and Cena, Dark_Horse and Wolfeth probably are by it....I ain't goin' anywhere anytime soon. I wouldn't have said that if I didn't know we would win. There was just no way Kobe, Pau, Ron Ron and Fish were gonna let those Celtic fucks celebrate on our floor.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading