News / NE4 Genesis

• Kenneth%s's Photo
    It looks great. At first, while the site was loading, I feared it would be overly complicated, but you've managed to incorporate some great features while the site is still really usable. You guys did a really great job!

Two things I'm somehow missing: breadcrumbs inside the threads and icons for read threads in the subfora.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Today, is a unforgettable day in the RCT community!
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    Amazing.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    OMG, I just read the part about replacing the parkmaker status. This definitely is the best revamp this community has ever seen.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i'm legally obliged to be in love with you guys. really, my (and seemingly, the whole rct community's) respect for you has transcended rational reactions.

so, i'm going to cut myself in celebration of this occasion.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    This is just incredible. This community is lucky to have people like you guys to keep it running strong.

By the way, I love how it says I'm a French parkmaker haha. Funny how it knows when you're overseas.
  • CoasterForce%s's Photo
    Incredible work guys. Not enough can be said about it. This is my sixth year here as a member and I can tell you that you have completely revived the site and brought it to its highest point I have seen. Your work will pay off for years ahead. I completely agree with zburns--it's great to be part of a community with such awesome leadership.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^^I got the same for Canada.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    DANG NOW EVERYONE KNOWS I'M AMERICAN

nice work guys:]
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    :eek: :eek: I always thought NE3 was one of the nicest looking pages on the entire internet, now this... You two have done such an outstandingnly amazing job on this. And cool, I'm 17th on the active points list 8)
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    I love you two <3
    Outstanding job!
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    Wouldn't this be an appropriate time to fiesta? :idea:
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    This^ :D)
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Wow, guys. This is unbelievable. It was a little confusing as soon as it popped up, but this is better than ever. Great work.

EDIT: Yay! I'm like 4th from last in the Hall of Fame!

Edited by MF72 , 08 July 2010 - 10:58 AM.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow there really are a lot of great features. I don't like it now but I'm sure it will grow on me.

Does the park database have every park you guys could find??

Also I'm on the list booyaa #15! But I've barely released anything... Maybe kumba's micro contest entries should be submitted to the nedb too.

I am opposed to hosting every park on the front page, just like I was opposed to honorary mentions.

Ah I'm freaking out with excitement i can't even write this post right. and i still haven't opened epws

Edited by Cocoa, 08 July 2010 - 11:15 AM.

• Roomie%s's Photo
    8th overall in the hall of fame :) thats pretty cool

Although as im on a sat connection while im at sea the site thinks im American... thats not cool :p
  • Levis%s's Photo
    good job guys. this gives me motivaion to work on that other project :) .
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Been playing around with all the features and filters and search functions etc since my last comment and I'm amazed at how much thought has gone into it.

The fact that I can see exactly where I rank overall, or in either RCT2 or LL is really fantastic.
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo
    So how do I add parks to the db that haven't been released on NE and not submitting them?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i don't seem to be listed as an accolade panelist. hopefully that's just a minor error and i've not been kicked off.

wait, what? changed since i posted. sorry for that.

edit 2: wait wait wait, something's fishy here, i'm all confused...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading