News / Submission Manager temporarily disabled

• posix%s's Photo
    also give http://www.filehippo...wnload_7zip_32/ a try. it's what gee and i use for all release zips because it has the best compression ratio of all archivers. plus, it's freeware, lightweight and without ads.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    LOL. Posix nice one man! Rule Britannia and all that :p
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Welcome to Britain Posix.

I make landfall again on Friday so can finally shed this silly Stars and Stripes im sporting :)
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    ^haha nice

the usa isnt all that bad

and thanks posix
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Somewhat related: I am still having trouble "verifying" my RCT2 disk under my settings. When I try and open the park I get invalid data. Did I miss something?
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    If you're opening the file before having extracted it from the zip, do not close winzip/winrar/whatever while loading the park.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Didn't work, Liam. Still says I'm missing and object ID. I mean, I own the game, can't someone just send me the code via PM? Hahaha.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Where about are you? Welcome to the greatest country ever!

He's in Texas?
  • Roomie%s's Photo

Didn't work, Liam. Still says I'm missing and object ID. I mean, I own the game, can't someone just send me the code via PM? Hahaha.

I believe the way it works is it gives a different code everytime you download it. So noone can send a PM with it in either.

What object are you missing? shouldnt be too hard for someone to supply you with it.
  • posix%s's Photo
    steve, there must be something wrong with your rct2 then. the verification sv6 are all from original scenarios.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    That's very interesting. So what do I do? I just want to vote on some parks, do some write ups, etc. Can't you guys just give me a wave on the verification, or is that slightly unfair to everyone else?
  • Brent%s's Photo
    So when will it be fixed?
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

the usa isnt all that bad

Yeah! Only the south is.
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    Any idea of how close the problem is to being fixed?
  • SGT BLOOPER%s's Photo

Any idea of how close the problem is to being fixed?

• posix%s's Photo
    unfortunately, i don't have any info on this either.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Can't we temporarily use the old system, please?
  • posix%s's Photo
    it created too much additional work for us that slowed everything down and required manual pming to find missing information on each submission.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    @jag- yea, these nascar fans are out of control. :lol:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading