• nin%s's Photo
    Rollover.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    It's a tie between the Zero-G-Roll and the Pretzel Loop
  • John%s's Photo

just as the title says!

Mine is COBRA ROLL all the way!!!!!
    Also I like Hydra's tilted immelmann.

Inclined dive loop? Neat element, but not really an inversion.
    Posted Image

Mine is most definitely the cobra roll, with this one being my favorite of them all:
    Posted Image
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    ^Well rcdb classifies it as an inversion, as does the park.

Mine is by far Manta's pretzel in the back, great stuff right there.
  • John%s's Photo
    Interesting.

The oblique loops on B&M's standups are borderline cases and Hydra's inclined dive loop looks/seems (from POV videos) to be even less "inverting".

Chang for a comparison:
    Posted Image
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Schwarzkopf vertical loops, followed closely by X's "I'm going to turn you whatever way I feel like it" inversions.

Runner Ups would have to include the vertical loops on the Vekoma flyer models (X-Flight/Firehawk and BORG/Nighthawk), and the zero-g roll on B&M inverteds (Raptor, Talon, B:TR, B:TR, Alpengiest, Top Gun, Great Bear...the few I'm familier with)
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    Zero G Rolls, B&M Inverted Coaster Wingovers (especially BTR wingovers), and airtime camelback hills!
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    :???: Camelback inversions?
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Every inversion.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Zero-G-Roll
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    In order, Shockwave's loops (inversions in its purest form), Superman Zero-G(floating in the restriants especcially in the middle seats), Mr. Freeze's tophat, Poltergeist's corkscrew, Goliaths last wingover, poltergiest's Roll out(awesome finalle, same for goliath), Ultra Twister's heartline, Superman's loop(hangtimes).
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Air's inversions, Black Mamba's zero-g-roll and second corkscrew, Formule X's weird inversion with insane hangtime, Abismo's lifthill and the whole inversion sequence of Nemesis.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Really??^ Air is just about the only coaster at Alton that I don't care about riding :p

Nemesis' Zero-G and the last wingover <3

But mostly Drayton Manor's Shockwave's Zero-G, standup zero gforce goodness.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    i'm kinda all for the traditional loop...somethin about it can never be outdone, though cobra rolls are pretty sweet.

Fk
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Really??^ Air is just about the only coaster at Alton that I don't care about riding :p

Air is by far my favourite coaster ever ridden. :p
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Batwing. BTW fraroc, this thread might go a little further if you changed it to "Favorite Element".
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Its and inclined dive loop, I always called it and oblique immelmann. Ispeed has that too, but that one is an actual immelmann, not a dive loop (people get those 2 mixed up all the time)
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I love the twisted horseshoe roll on Maverick, which is one of 2 coasters in the world to have it (the other is blue fire Megacoaster @ EPG). I love overbank turns, which most dont consider to be inversions but are still sweet.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading