(Archive) Advertising District / Presidio Falls

• LastArchAngel%s's Photo
    Well here are the first six screens from my first RCT 2 mega giant park, Presidio Falls. In these screens are the front park of the park, Old Mexico. The park will consist of 4 GIANT themed sections of Mexico, Austrailia, India, and Africa, each containing its own subsections. This is also my third attempt at making an relistic park, this being the most real i can get to. So in the park, i doubt you will see the much of the rock style, or outrageous coasters. Just whats in real life.

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

Screen 4

Screen 5

Screen 6

UPDATE 2

Screen 7

Screen 8

UPDATE 3

Screen 9 - Shows how much of the whole park I have done

Screen 10

Screen 11

Screen 12 - The Entrance to Morocco, this probably won't last

UPDATE 4

Screen 13 - Caliente

Screen 14 - The Unfinished El Teatro de Alamo

UPDATE 5

Screen 15

Screen 16

Update 6

Screen 17

Screen 18

Screen 19
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    i like...
    screens 1,4,5 are the best the others aren't as good
  • shortdude%s's Photo
    wow, nice to see your back. I really like it,although some parts are bland, keep it up
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Its looks ok, a bit random on some of the architecture. I mean like the colours and walls don't really go to well in some places. The entrance to India is really nice though its really simple but it looks good because it fits India. And as for the corkscrew, the layout after the first loop is all ok but the loop for me although being realistic like Viper at Sfmm it doesn’t look too good in Rct. Same with the station, great if your going for a realistic layout but I prefer the random kind of architecture on stations. But some good buildings and theming around, good job.
  • Drew%s's Photo
    It looks good. I have to agree with adam on what screens look good. I like the entrance screen out of all of them though.

~dreW
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    Yooo LAA!
    Welcome back to the game, youve been missed. As for the screens, well, they scream "Six Flags" at me, however, if youre going for realism, then youve hit the nail on the head. I suggest u change the color scheme on the Arrow, it just looks, well, kinda odd I don't know.

Anyways, welcome back.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Welcome back, nice to see you hear! :D The screens well like Fatha said you hit the nail on the head if you are going for realism, the lines are clean and themeing isnt really there. The problem is some of the park is themed well adn the other not so well IE India, and then the other part. The architecture is nice, its just ereally flat. I dont want to say anymore till I see more of the park. But yeah, nice to have you back.
  • Pym Guy%s's Photo
    Awesome! LAA is back! w00t, welcome back man!

Ok, enough with the w00ting, onto the screens.

I understand you were going to realism. And you did it well. The park looks VERY realistic, and thats what you were going for. Kudos. But then again, it looks alittle...bland. Just add more flavor, more scenery, just more...stuff. Other than that, it looks rockin man.

Keep those screenies comin!
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    holy @%^! yes, LAA is back!
    it looks more like you are making fun of realism here, but hey, never-the-less it ain't too shabby!

but DAMN, let me see some STEEPLE chase man! XD
  • spiderman%s's Photo
    Entrance: Good even it isn't realistic
    Rest of it: realism, good job, I'm glad you don't make huge titantic themed giga coasters and call it realistic.
  • Tyler%s's Photo
    LAA, you little bitch. You went all realistic on me.

Good job!
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    great to see your making parks again, i cant wait to see more
  • Roberto Roboparks%s's Photo
    It didn't struck me as amazing, but it has a very nice and realistic atmosphere.

Good job, and nice to see you back!
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    it´s good, but the amount of realism is a shame.. it looks a lot like SAC´s work imo, or atleast has a similiar feel. i think i´d personally like it more to have you building crazy cool parks but i´m probably one of the only ones.. so as TY said

good job

• sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    Its called realism ;) I dont personally think it looks like my work, except maybe the entrance, but it does look good ;)
  • LastArchAngel%s's Photo
    I took these screens a few weeks ago, as you can see there are still many parts that aren't even flowered or anything in them. Also, I just showed you the very front of the park, and only about 1/3 of the already completed Mexican section. To some dismay, I already put some fantasy in there (couldn't help it), but I tried to make it look as real as possible. More screens of Old Mexico will come soon.
  • Hyper Helix%s's Photo
    Not bad, not bad at all, I like it!
  • Blitz%s's Photo

To some dismay, I already put some fantasy in there (couldn't help it)

bwahahaha! I just KNEW you couldn't ignore your roots!
    Keep up the realism though, everyone needs to try something knew once in awhile...
    LAA realism... now thats whack! ;)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Looks to Nitrous-y to me... :p

I like ure other styles better.... or make another SFEC type park. :)
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I didnt know that Nitrous had a style, the one he used was just plain simple park making, nothing special. Who started that style? I think it was IceMan.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading