(Archive) Advertising District / Presidio Falls

• LastArchAngel%s's Photo
    Heres the construction of Fumado Fuego, (smoking fire), a B&M flyer. The theming is not done complete, but heres an idea of what it will look like.

Screen 7

Screen 8
  • Hyper Helix%s's Photo
    Nice, I like the supports!
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I like the last ones better than the first lot. Mexico's looking good and realistic though, if not pleasing to the eye, i'm sure it will grow on me.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    The second screen is nice in a pleasent way. Its alot better than the first, I think its the supports that add to the coaster the most, see if you can continue that through the whole coaster. :) Anyways, keep it up, Im sure my opinion will change when the park comes out.
    Update 3

Here are some more screens from the mixcan section, which is basically done.

Screen 9 - Shows how much of the whole park I have done

Screen 10

Screen 11

Screen 12 - The Entrance to Morocco, this probably won't last
  • Fatha'%s's Photo
    The temple....
    Hmm, its kinda tight in a way, but in another way, I just don't like it. It looks as if you were going for either an Incan, Aztec, or Mayan temple, or maybe just a new age one, I don't know, but it seems rather odd. It looks good in its own way though, theres just something i find odd about it.

BTW is this a 256x256?
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Im liken it. The Moraco area is like a rip of SA's park, not good. :p Change that why dont you. Like Fatha' said the temple is hit or miss, I dont really like it, its too flat for me and the colors clash. Other than that, great job.
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    I dont think that morocco thing looks like mine at all , but whatever...

Nice Screens, LAA, the morocco thing is a good idea, I hope you mean that your changing the entrance and not taking the whole section out....
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    ME LIKES THE TEMPLE :D

The Morocco Entrance looks cool.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    that´s looking very nice :D

not too sure on the temple tho..

morroco looks cool.. u got some scenery i dont have ;)
    Hehe. I just keep working for yall.

Heres 2 more pictures, just showing more of Mexico. Oh, i changed the Morocco entrance too, but it looks better now.

Screen 13 - Caliente

Screen 14 - The Unfinished El Teatro de Alamo

Oh, to answer KM's question, the map is 256, but only 3/4 will be used. This park will be much like a mix between Riverndale Valley and SFEC, where it is an Animal park, Show Park, Hotels, and Waterpark. The park itself, will basically be all the green in the map, the other things are the sand. So far each section has 2 major rides, but Africa will have more probably by the end. The temple is Aztec. I experiemented with just about every color combination known to man, and every style i could think of, and this one I liked. It's different from the normal cobblestone pathways put in a square with some egyptian and jungle theming stuck around it. Soon I will show screens of India, Austrailia, and more the Morocco section of Africa!
  • GuestLittle Wilso%s's Photo
    Australian section!!!!!!!!!!!!. Woohoo!!!!!!!

:et: Turned :et:
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Intense liking the new screens. The offical color of this park seems like thowe up. :p (not meant to be mean). Its nice to have a change in style around here, really good job man. Like Ive said so many times before keep it up.
    Update 5 - Basically me just playing around, showing the main Africa entrance, and the revised Morocco entrance.

Screen 15

Screen 16
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    wow...

all this time u quit u seemed to have become more amazing..
    Wow, a new update! Well, I've started experimenting on different themes Like the 2nd out of 3 India entrances, a Morroco Coast merry go round, and a totally unthemed invert in Austrailia.

Screen 1

Screen 2

Screen 3

The second link should work now.

Edited by Coaster Ed, 31 March 2003 - 02:09 PM.

• Blitz%s's Photo
    good stuff =P
    2nd link no worky though
  • x-sector%s's Photo
    Looks Good LAA.

I like the india entrance. It captures india well I think and those elephants look cool. :)

2nd screen doesn't work as blitz said.

The 3rd screen doesn't have loads to show but the invert looks like it has a nice layout and it looks like it will make great use of the landscape.
  • Nic%s's Photo
    I'm refusing to say anything nice because he beat me on the QFTB.

But it was rightfully his anyway.

Looks nice. The Indian zone looks a little, well, seems to be muddy. But, maybe thats just me.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    i cant believe ive not been keeping up with this topic because i like pretty much all of the screens. Very realistic, but maybe you could add a touch of fantasy with some larger buildings with more detail.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading