(Archive) Advertising District / MCI at work

• Hex%s's Photo
    I agree. I never got the point of using barrels as supports, or the ruins. I would use ruins over barrels. I think since you do castle and mine themeing a lot that you wanted to incorporate the barrels into the coaster. I may be wrong with that, I'm not sure. But yeah, it doesn't look as good as it could, but has a nice amount of potential.
    -S.C.
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    I think it looks cool.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I reckon the supports are really cool
  • posix%s's Photo
    Nice idea on using the chests but I agree the barrels have always looked weird when people used them as supports.

I do like the colours you've chosen to combine though. They show an improved sense for subtleties in your game.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Interesting!
  • Chrixz%s's Photo
    Very nice interpretation of the Wiegand bobsled coaster awesome idea!
  • csw%s's Photo
    Very interesting indeed. The windmill is awesome.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I see some nice ideas (e.g. the windmills, gumdrop landscaping) but overall the screen is rather poor compositionally and detail-wise. The 'rocks' can be better executed by implementing ruins in them and using them in moderation. Put them sparsely instead of covering every single tile with them. Hopefully the landscaping is temporary for now, because
    I can easily tell it's half assed.

I want to see something finished and of high execution from you. Gain a vision for what you want to build, and it's easily feasible.
  • Doomblade%s's Photo
    This could actually become really athmospheric, I like the idea and the execution so far! Been on a lot of those and I really enjoyed it. Is this a sort of "special-project" or part of an actual park?
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Those windmill / wind turbines doe...

-S.C.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading