(Archive) Advertising District / MCI at work

• MCI%s's Photo
    Has nothing to do with SpreePark!
    Posted Image
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I feel as though this picture was taken at a wrong angle. I would like to see more of the station. The atmosphere is great. Can't wait to see more!
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I really like that. The dense foliage works here, although you should consider adding a few shrubs as undergrowth(if you have/use 8cars). If you expand on this though, I don't see the possibility for many interactions, seems like the ride occupies a very clean-cut space, if that makes sense.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    Oh hey, proper transfer tracks! I really like the tower on the station, the use of the hedge is nice there.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Thanks guys!
    @Fizzix: Yeah, there wont be that much interaction with the path, but I´ve planned some interactions with the landscape...

Posted Image
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Much better angle. Looks lovely!
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Really cool!
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I prefer the red dirt texture beneath dirt paths personally, I'd give it a try and see if you still like the dirt texture better. Other than that, looks good.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo
    The restaurant inside the turn, brilliant.
  • trav%s's Photo
    I think you should make some sort of Custom Support on the track around the restaurant using Giga Track or something, so that people would actually be able to see the restaurant from the path.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    Thank you guys!
    @Fizzix: Yeah, I tried the red one first, but IMO the brown one looks better here. I´ll try it again when the scenery is finished. But I think I will take the brown dirt.

Posted Image
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    That turnaround looks REALLY nice!
  • Ruben%s's Photo

• Fizzix%s's Photo
    Alrighty, just thought I'd bring it up. That is looking really nice, except that the waterfall is a little blocky. No cure for that in NCSO, though.
  • RCTER2%s's Photo

• MCI%s's Photo
    Thanks guys!
    BigB did this little Castle for me. I built the bridge (both parts) and the randome foliage he added the castle xD
    Posted Image

Gruß
    MCI
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Cute. I like that little draw bridge. And the details are nice. Good work!
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Wow! Awesome!
  • BigB%s's Photo

randome foliage he (=MCI) added the castle xD

• MCI%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading