News / Member Culture

• posix%s's Photo
    It was a complete ignorant and immature comment. I don't think this kind of tone should be tolerated. It has nothing to do with LL per se. I felt it shouldn't be too harsh because it's only three days.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    3 days is nothing. i don't see how it's harsh.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Nah neither do I, We all requested for Posix and Gee to use a bit more force. I haven't seen spamming in quite a while and that's because of Posix.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    still I think the comment about LL made you notice the immaturity of the post that would otherwise be missed... we all know you love LL to much Posix so its normal I think
  • braztaz%s's Photo
    Those three days will be over before we know it, but it's still enough time to let highroll3r to realize he needs to think if what he's saying going to offend someone before blurting it out. Or basically just think before you post. It's why I don't post much around here.

I wouldn't call three days a punishment, I'd say three days is a warning.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

I thought he was smarter.

Posted Image
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Wayy to far with highroll3r. He merely expressed his opinion. It may be affensive to the LL players :p but was it really nessisary to do that? I'd say not even one day (or one second) should've happened. Usually you'd wait until something worthy of being suspended would happen (line what happened with me). This time I really just can't understand it. Do you think it's cool or funny to suspend someone for something like that? To me it really isn't in the slightest.

Hopefully you won't suspend me for what I said in this one harmless post, cuz that would make just as much sence as the last one.

Just because you don't agree with him, doesn't by all means make him ignorant. Ignorance is the lack of knowledge to a certain fact. You suspended him over an opinion.

No harm intended
    Joe
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    theres a difference between expressing an opinion and trolling.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Plus, he's had an attitude problem for a while now, so I saw the comment as merely the straw that broke the camel's back. Besides, it's three days of not going to a Roller Coaster Tycoon site; it's not as if we're locking him up for murder or anything...
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    ^yeah I quess your right.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I'm back from my suspension and want to apologize for anybody who I've caused grief and unenjoyment of the forums to. And about the duplicate account, that was just stupid of me :p .

I can't promise that this won't happen again but I'll check my self before posting and try to catch myself before i go overboard. Anyways, this should be a forum for everybody to enjoy not to fight like idiots.

Anyway I should be more thankful to my communities if I hadn't found this website or TPR i would've quit rct2 a long time ago. And i'll try to show my greatfulness to Posix and Geewhzz and to all who makes this site a better place.

Corny? Yeah. Truth? Yeah.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Welcome back!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading