Fiesta! / Pulp Fiesta

• K0NG%s's Photo

Almost missed Fiesta! because I was this close to hitting the ER. But, I'm not gonna let a 6mm stone get between me and my Fiesta!

First off, part of the nuclear plant on the backside of The Island of Dr. Von K0NGENSTEIN:

Posted Image

The station of "Vulture" and the "Steak Barn" located right next door:

Posted Image

A little something me and BelgianGuy are working on:

Posted Image

Another little something from me and BG:

Posted Image

And finally, a re-creation that I started quite a while back but probably won't even see the AD until early 2011 at the soonest:

Posted Image

HAPPY FIESTA! EVERYONE!!!!

• Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Master! this is so EFFING AMAZING!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Screen 1-Godamn
    Screen 2-Godamn
    Screen 3-Godamn
    Screen 4-Godamn
    Screen 5-Ghostrider?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow, you have seriously jumped up with these screens to one of my top players. in all honesty, that is godly. you can bet that I will be revisiting this topic.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    :eek:
    cannot....comprehend!!
  • nin%s's Photo
    new train type?
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    The amount of detail in this is un-humanly. Good detail. And I believe those are new trains, nin(at least nothing I recognize).
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    I always forget that the old fuckbucket will sometimes overflow with RCT goodness. Your like Emergo... on crack, with PMS and ape genitalia :nod:
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    this is fucking ridiculous
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    :)
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :drool:
  • Wicksteed%s's Photo
    :drool:
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Dude I really hope we can get those things we're working on finished...
    Everything looks superb dude, and I really hope to see any of these up for voting soon and I think I can speak for the panel when saying that...
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I like the steak barn. I'm not a fan of the wall texture of the station in that screen though.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    I just love your style of building, you always manage to get a very inviting setting with good atmosphere. Maybe the huge nuclear plant is an exception, but it's great in many other ways. Only have one complaint: the third screen is severely lacking in colour, it's too brown. Other than that, all screens ooze of quality. FINISH SOMETHING.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I especially love the seccond screen, except for the tree colors. That red buidling is one of the best of its kind I've ever seen.
  • J K%s's Photo
    I simply love everything you build. I don't get the station texture for vulture or the dance floor texture as I think you can find better objects for them in my opinion but everything else is incredible. 2011 is going to be your year!
  • Levis%s's Photo
    it looks nice but probally will get lost or never finnished :p .
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    ^what he said. :)
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    holy fuck thats soooo god damn amazing.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading