Fiesta! / Pulp Fiesta

• Wanted%s's Photo
    Kong you always have the best fiesta...but I never see any of it released. RELEASE SOMETHING
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    These are great, and the first screen is amazing.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    K0NG - The second screen is parhaps my fav of this round of Fiesta. The colors and composition is perfect and wouldn't change a thing. Would love to work with you one of these days in the near future.

James
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    OMG AWESOMNESS OVERLOAD!!! :eek: :drool:
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    [new train type?]
    I realy like the last screen :o
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    It's now a new train type. It's the same wingwalker trains that are in Faceman's release Paradise Island.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Most of my recent RCT ventures mainly consist of:

Posted Image

But, when I get some time this afternoon/evening, I'll take some screens of things that actually have no black holes.

• Louis!%s's Photo
    Seriously dude, why the fuck are you so unlucky when it comes to black holes?
  • mardy%s's Photo

Seriously dude, why the fuck are you so unlucky when it comes to black holes?

What he said
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I'm 99.99% sure that the bench I've been using for every single project over the last two years is corrupt. I'm re-installing the game and starting over with a brand new, pollution free bench. So, hopefully this shit is a thing of the past.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    I got over 100 blackholes once, twas fun to say the least.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I don't think cheap hookers actually count.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    ? I don't get it...
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Not for free anyway.

I guess this would count as "recent work".

Posted Image

"Real" screens coming soon.
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    ^Yes! I love your bench so far.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Well, that's just the graphics for the diagonal Spanish Tile roof piece. There's actually a total of two objects in that screen other than what's on the "structure".
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    That first screen in particular is stylistically similar to what I've been working on, but your level of detail puts mine to shame I'm sad to say. I've got to step it up a notch if I want to remain the king of clutter. :) I think those are domes hacked into the towers around the freefall ride to add a stylistic touch? Genius idea. There's no point trying to criticize screens like those. You clearly have a vision, just keep doing what you do.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    ^Thanks Ed. Ironically, recently my stuff has been compared to yours, which I took as quite a compliment. So, I guess we can share the clutter crown. For now :p

And, I said I'd show some "real" screens. Everything is in a state of unfinishedness. But, it's what I got, so......

First, the carousel from my DMX6/FFA entry:
    Posted Image

The stadium for "Monday Night Rehabilitation" from "Idiocracy":
    Posted Image

Army Base...which serves as the station for "Extra Big Ass Roller Coaster", also from "Idiocracy":
    Posted Image

The start of the Great Garbage Avalanche..."Idiocracy" as well:
    Posted Image

From the 1st DM with JDP...a dive machine:
    Posted Image

The lift from "Tsunami" featuring my new catwalk objects:
    Posted Image

And, one of the fine dining establishments from "Tsunami":
    Posted Image

That's it for now. Probably the last screens you'll see from me for a while as I'll be starting everything but "Tsunami" from scratch with the new, Ultimate bench.

Thanks for viewing. Now, fuck off.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    Gotta love the crab in the last screen, amazing! Tsunami looks great too. For all the other projects I can only say I hope you'll finish them some day.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    holy crab !!!!!!!!!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading