General Chat / Most Expensive Item Of Clothing?

• DÃœKE%s's Photo
    My most expensive is a Imitation Of Christ blazer, it has a puple, pink, red, yellow and indigo beaded crucifix on the back, with "Imitation Of Christ" beaded under it, it cost a lot because IoC is a huge design duo now.
  • Themeparkmaster%s's Photo
    Good for you.
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo
    umm, 1960's Bomber Leather jacket. About 200$ maybe?
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    A suit.

Yea fun, I hate it.

Kai :et:
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Hmmm......
    Ive got a suit that was about £300

But apart from that i would say my Hugo Boss coat which cost about £275
  • Hyperion%s's Photo
    well generally speaking my jacket cost $300+, but if ur talkin bout shirts or pants i have a $100 dollar Guess button-up shirt
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Probably the trousers i'm wearing now at an enormous.....£30.
    I wear cheap clothes most of the time because I think expensive clothes are a waste of my money...I just want clothes that are comfortable, warm and don't look embarassing. It's amazing what you find in cheap shops which is just plain. Then again i'm a plain sort of person, so I guess that's no surprise.

I'd like a really nice coat, but for the moment I just wear fleeces!
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo
    There is that Gaultier sweater I really want, or just the male model that's in it.
  • Andrew%s's Photo
    I'd never spend more than $30 dollars on a piece of clothing, it could be put to better use
  • Valhalla%s's Photo
    I agree with Andrew

Valhalla
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Lets see, prob the most expensive piece of clothing I own is my NorthFace it was 499$
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo
    I went shopping at Saks Jandel on Saturday I purchased a pair of red Prada sneakers and a Dolce & Gabbana hat.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    My 60 dollar pair of Vans. That's about it.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

I went shopping at Saks Jandel on Saturday I purchased a pair of red Prada sneakers and a Dolce & Gabbana hat.

We dont care, this thread is about how much things cost, not what you bought DUKE.
  • DÃœKE%s's Photo
    Oh, sorry I forgot. The Prada shoes were $450 and the hat was $95, the shoes are my most expensive footwear.
  • DippyDoodle%s's Photo
    My most expensive clothes are a whopping $60 for shoes! woohoo go me
  • Brent%s's Photo
    100 bucks for shoes (ES Koston 2's when they just came out).

As for clothing, yeah, like Kai, a suit for a dance... uh-huh.
  • VegasCoaster%s's Photo
    Probably my Vans. Theme park and quiksilver shirts don't cost much.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    I used to were Quick silver, until I was forced to wear damn Abercrombie and Fitch, I hate my school, thats what you gotta do to fit in. :(
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    Socks. Yea. Socks.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading