(Archive) Advertising District / Universal studios Sidney

• gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Hey everybody!, Universal Studios has begun to build a new park! The park includes the following attractions, Battlestar Galectica, Jurassic Park River Rapids, the great dream roller coaster, etc. There will also be brand new attractions. it is a park with many restaurants and shops and much more.
    Outside the park are several hotels where guests can sleep, and enjoy the various swimming pools.

Here are some pictures (on the images you'll see only plans and experiments.
    I hope you like it.

Posted Image
    Here's a small part of the central lake.

Posted Image
    On the background you see a part of the Hollywood dream ride.

Here are a few more pictures
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    This looks like it is going to be quite spectacular.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    ^indeed.
    I love how you already have clearly shaped ideas for the paths.
    The hole in the first screen is gonna be filled with water?
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    ^I believe so.

It's nice to see you're planning your park. The Dream Ride looks fun, and it seems you've got the Universal Studios Deco style of building down. Good job!
  • coasterfreak101%s's Photo

This looks like it is going to be quite spectacular.

What he said. Even the little things, like the outlooks over the central lake and the Jurassic Park station, just scream Universal.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I find it amazing people can build this way. Takes so much foresight. This looks really good man.
  • Fr3ak%s's Photo
    Love them.
    The Helix in the second shot looks just spectacular!
  • nin%s's Photo
    We have a very similar style and overall outlook on parkmaking. I like that.

BSG looks really good, been meaning to try it out myself for a while now, and what I assume is the Hollywood area is turning out quite nicely, it's my favorite screen out of them all.

It's funny how similar our JP rides are, right down to the station setup. USS inspired, right?
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    {Nin} indeed.

Thanks all !!!! i'm really suprised :p

To anyone, Send your parks in a message, I really like to see your style of building.
    I keep it to my self, i will not show it to anyone.

gijssie
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    wow, that is some really spectacular stuff shaping up! good work all around!
  • J K%s's Photo
    Awesome stuff but I wonder how long this is going to take you. I hope you have the drive to build fast and finish this.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Like I usually do, I come and go from the site off and on all day. For some reason, I just keep coming back to this thread. I absolutely fucking love what you have going here. I can't wait (though I obviously have no choice) to see this in the accolade submission queue.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    This is amazing gijssie! :mantis: I Actually love that 3th screen
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I found something I don't like. In the second screen, where the ride goes up and over the bigger hill, it spends most of that hill over the pathway. If you could change that so not that much of it was over the pathway, you'd be good.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    WOW , I never thought I would get so many nice comments, for me there are so many better builders. I'm really surprised !! :p

(And by the way, you can send your projects to me in a massage, i really like to see your style :D)
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    This is flat out good. some of the best unfinished screens, very interesting.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    oh yah, forgot to say: its Sydney, not sidney
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    ow hahah, sorry
  • J K%s's Photo
    Yeah I'm still coming back to this to K0NG lol. You have an object in your third screen thats awesome (chain link slanted piece), where did you get that? How big is the map?
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    the map is verry big !, The park is in the middle of the map, the rest will be black ;P
    ( i don't now where the obejct comming from, i play RCT2 for a verry long time and dowload a lot of parks ;p
    sorry ;D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading