(Archive) Advertising District / Universal studios Sidney

• posix%s's Photo
    I think it looks very harmonic, but I don't think the added detail of the landblocks creates much benefit. Using the regular land tool would've been just as good.
  • John%s's Photo
    Errr... I don't really get it. There's not much done at all. It looks like it has potential, but I feel like it would be best to wait to show something more substantially complete.
  • coasterfreak101%s's Photo
    I would agree, but these shots have me so excited to see the final product, and moreso than most other parks around. And I think it's really interesting to see how intricately planned this park is - it's a unique building style for sure. But to each his own!
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Errr... I don't really get it. There's not much done at all. It looks like it has potential, but I feel like it would be best to wait to show something more substantially complete.

In terms of straight up advertising, you're right.

But I think it's nice to get a look in on how other people build, rather than just what they build.

-ACE
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Which is exactly why this is so spectacular. It's seeing how the park is planned, built and developed further.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I love what I'm seeing here so far. Great ideas all around. I hope this project pulls through and ends up the front page!
  • wildroller%s's Photo
    seriously seeing how he is building the park gives a lot of insight into somethings I never thought of before. Plus what's there looks pretty good too.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Cingular's been gone for about 3 1/2 years now...
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Update number 2,
    They have started building the actual park. and look! there is the building of Jurrasic Park!

Posted Image
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Wow, that looks almost exactly like the real thing
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    OH wow that looks great... I just hope this is peepable when finished...
    Also I hope the foliage isn't done yet because it needs to be a little more "bushy" I think to be Jurassic park
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    do you mean that you can look into the buildings ?, and first the trees and large shrubs will be placed, followed by the grasses and smaller shrubs and plants
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Peepable means that the park is suitable to carry RCt's guests, like no peep jams, etc.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Update number 2,
    They have started building the actual park. and look! there is the building of Jurrasic Park!

Posted Image

Bringing the screen over.

This is really nice. Your style is very clean, and atmospheric. It reminds me of nin's style, which isnt a bad thing! Great stuff.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Shit dude, you're so good! I really want you to finish this, so if you need any help just ask. :)
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    sorry I'm not fan of the foliage. but actually love your cleaneees style :D
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    Looks great, I like it a lot!
  • J K%s's Photo
    I for one love the foliage, I think you're something special and you're going to do really well with this project as long as you keep it alive. I urge you to complete you're screens more just so we can start to appreciate the atmosphere a lot more.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    wow, dude. that's amazing.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    You're becoming one of my favourite builders, gijssie!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading