(Archive) Advertising District / Universal studios Sidney

• gijssie1234%s's Photo
    ( you can just call me Gijs :p) Thank you all !!!!
  • RMM%s's Photo
    well done. i thought jurassic park before i even read it.
  • RCTNW%s's Photo
    This has a great feel to it already. Not too many parks can show this much of an incomplete screen and still have quality that shows so much. Going to be fun to watch this. Keep it up!

James
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    i love it, but i feel that it is a little small.
    thats just personal taste though.
    nice work! i'm looking forward to seeing this completed.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    heey every, i'm just start whit building the Canopy flyer ride from universal studios Singapore whit my own touch.
    i hope you like it :D

Posted Image

Extra >>>>>

Posted Image
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    block around the tree is seems to
    blocky and use too many diagonal

I think it need to make more fluid :nod:
  • J K%s's Photo
    I love it but I'd wish you'd finish more.
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Most promisng park in the Ad District. The planning and execution is very exciting to see!
  • Steve%s's Photo
    It does look great and I love seein' this progress, but the JP building looks waaaaaay too small. The actual building in real life houses 3(?) floors, a food court with tons of seating, and museum pieces of fossils, etc. I think it could be worked on, but the quality is undoubtedly still there.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    if this is a full size park you better watch out for the data limit! but nice work still...
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    just a little time ago they start to build the entrance.
    You can see the ticket shops and info centres.
    I hope you like it. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Im just amazed at your building style.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    How could anyone not like this? 8)
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    this is sexy :SA:
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I cannot WAIT to see a finished screen. Those pillars look really cool so far.
  • nin%s's Photo
    It's crazy how similar our styles are, but I can't be amazed by a few half-finished buildings and some footers for an archway.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    ^I agree 100%. I honestly could see you and nin making something together and we wouldn't be able to figure out who built what until you get to the foliage. It's cool to see your process with this, but some finished screens eventually would be nice, even those with as much content as the paramount park you posted a topic for a while back.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    i understand, i and nin are both building on a Universal studio, And even i think how similar our styles are.
    But when it finish you will see more differences :D

And the next time you will send some more finished sections.
  • Steve%s's Photo

I cannot WAIT to see a finished screen. Those pillars look really cool so far.

He could send this into the site unfinished and I'd still vote it for a gold. Its looking great!
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo

heey every, i'm just start whit building the Canopy flyer ride from universal studios Singapore whit my own touch.
    i hope you like it :D

Posted Image

Extra >>>>>

Posted Image

This is looking great! I'm so intrigued by your method of building, it makes these unfinished screens work. One question however, did you offset the two domes on the Jurassic Park building on purpose? One is 1/4 tile closer to the edge than the other one. Other than that, I can't wait to see some finished screens.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading