Birthday Topic Forum / K0NG

• BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    HAPPY B!RTHDAY!!!!
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Look at this shit. You got this Portugese dude's FIRST POST, K0NG. 'Nuff said.

So, what is today? 73rd? 73, yeah, 73 if I remember correctly.

Happy Birthday, dude; you're as old as one of my grandfathers and a lot angrier than him, too! Hope you have a good one yelling at us to get out of your lawn and all that. <3
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i'm glad you're still alive.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :birthday: fuckbucket
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Happy Birthday, dude; you're as old as one of my grandfathers and a lot angrier than him, too! Hope you have a good one yelling at us to get out of your lawn and all that. <3

You're confusing me with that other guy that apparently made his 407th RCT retirement stick. I'm not typically angry for no reason and I don't yell at people unless they're idiots...on or off of my lawn.

BTW...it's 52. Not 73 or 67 or any of the other over estimates. lol at SSSlammy though. Me too.
  • Luketh%s's Photo

You're confusing me with that other guy that apparently made his 407th RCT retirement stick.

I dunno, dude. I haven't heard from the Wolf in AGES. Like.. 2, maybe 3 years by now? I know he was having lots of health problems and was in and out of the hospital a few times.. I fear the worst. :\

Anyways, yeah, at least you're still around, buddy. *pats on back*
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    :birthday: fuckbucket... who still regularly checks a forum he's banned from :mantis:
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

NE wouldn't be NE without K0NG

Ha.
  • RMM%s's Photo

:birthday:/>/>/>/> fuckbucket... who still regularly checks a forum he's banned from :mantis:/>/>/>/>

if you still feel the need to wish the prick a 'happy birthday', you're closer to him than the rest of us, so do so somewhere else. this only stirs up more unnecessary shit, which you know.

fucking let it go.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    it's a freaking birthday topic, who's the actual prick?

Happy birthday is happy birthday
  • olddtfan51%s's Photo
    Happy Birthday :mantis: :birthday:
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • posix%s's Photo
    RMM said it all. He's banned. Send him happy birthday via email.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading