Contests / H2H6?

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    inglourious rat basterds. awesome.

I'd just be happy as long as I could be with nin and J_K :D so if they were captains maybe they could pick me :nod:
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    good captains in my opinion would be:

Kumba
    Liampie
    J K (even though he wants to be in Kumba's team)
    Robbie
    Turtle
    Roomie
    JDP

get 6 of these 7 together and we're good to go if there are enough people who'd participate.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    well I would be in if it was there. don't know about captaining. I liked it to be captain but also I would be intrested to see how long it would take before I was drafted :p .

btw does anyone know where the draftlog (chat) of the h2h5 is ?
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    depending on when it is, I might be able to play. I'd only commit if I knew I was going to be of use... February onwards and I'd be in almost certainly.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Imo, ideal captains would be:
    Kumba
    Turtle
    JK
    Robbie
    Roomie
    Liampie
    K0NG
    JDP

I'm not really well known, but I'd love to play. These contests look like a lot of fun, and really great parks are produced.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Haha, I can't believe people think I'd be a good captain... Makes me now consider being one, but I'd probably want to be a normal player more and leave the responsibility to someone else. Granted, this is all considering I could even play this summer, which is no certainty.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Id love to have J K and robbie back, so im fine with them not being captains ;)
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    i think louis would pwn n00bs at captaining.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Personally id like to see something like:

Me - Hurricanes
    geewhzz or K0NG - Whzz Kids/Inglorious Rat Bastards
    Liampie - Flying Europeans
    Chapelz - The Secondmen
    Roomie - Team Gutterflower Power
    SSSammy - The London SSSilly Nannies

To keep things even id think all the captains will be to be NE Parkmaker caliber (or close to it) and also have played well in past H2H contests.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Kumba should be the official team-namer.
  • Milo%s's Photo
    I'd participate only if there's the chance of an all LL team being formed because that would be too hilarious to pass up.

Since that's unlikely I will definitely be ready for some analysis writeups
  • Kumba%s's Photo

Kumba should be the official team-namer.

I almost named Gee's team last year, but he went with Whzz Kids over G-Unit... and then lost to me in the championship :p
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    If I'm not in this, I'll do write-ups as well. AP English student with straight-A's in english all my life, and I've written a guide to Cedar Point as a project once. I'd love to do write-ups for this (or in the release prep) if I cant partcipate.

And, Kumba, youve come up with some pretty kick ass names haha. I like roomie's Gutterflower Power name :p
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I said to my fellow team-mates at the end of H2H5 that I would captain the Flying Germans to success the next time round.

So count me in as a non-playing captain, as I will be more than happy to captain the H2H6 Flying Germans team, but wont be participating in actual game play.

That being said, I'm not bothered if this happens either way, i'll either captain if H2H goes ahead or not if it doesnt.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Why wouldn't you play? I think your best work is in H2h.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I'd rather focus my H2H time on captaining the team to victory, rather than building to deadlines under pressure.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    Just think about it:
    It'll just put even more pressure on your team members. Plus wasn't it a rule last time that every player had to build at least one park?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^every player. but that was because all the captains were playing captains, not non-playing captains.

a team consists of a playing captain and 9 players or a non-playing captain and 10 players.

And I dont see how it would add any pressure to the team, I just dont want to play, so I'm not playing, but I want to still take part by captaining. It isnt a big deal.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Makes sense^
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    hmm, would louis then get first pick?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading