(Archive) Advertising District / Muskoka Grove

• robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

Experience upside-down thrills on the Grove's Looping Star, a family-friendly thrill ride.

Cottage country goes coaster country, only at Muskoka Grove©

Yes, I know the transfer's not accurate. I'm gonna have someone help me with that.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Love it all, your best work and the supports are incredible. Love the diner as well :p This screen holds the atmosphere the park needs, so keep the way this looks at the top of your list when building the rest.

"Cottage country goes coaster country, only at Muskoka Grove©" Love the branding for this dude, I'd be happy to do logo's and stuff for you as I love the small chain feel you have going on.

Please inspire me more.
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    Fantastic screen! especially loving supports like JK said.

my only complaint is this
    Posted Image
    imo, seems to messy
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    The Game stall are Impressive. And I love the addition of Fishermen's Lights. Not too many builders use them. Version two is looking fantastic!
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    ^^spot on.

Also, it feels kinda flat. All that concrete... And a bit cramped at the same time? That said, I still think it looks sweet, awesome detailing on the buildings, coaster is looking neat.
  • J K%s's Photo
    You've made a very good point but I've only just realised how much concrete there is in that screen. On paper it would seem like a problem but it all has a purpose and you've themed every inch of it perfectly with the supports. I'm also impressed how you've mangaged to squeeze in foliage and make it look good in the rest of the layout.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Is it that Muskoka Grove with that GG woodie called Bobcat?
  • posix%s's Photo
    Somehow I remember you had cancelled this park previously, right?

Screen looks really nice.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    As mentioned in the dump,this was one of my main inspirations for Genfer Gärten.I`m so excited to see it picked up again.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    So are you continuing the old Muskoka or just recycling the concept? Either way this is going to be awesome.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Excellent screen, Robbie. It's always great to see stuff from you. I especially love that black fence. :D
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Very nice Rob
  • h3r3stheKrak3n.%s's Photo
    Love the Coaster and the blue buildings. Don't see much reason to complain, only thing might be, that you can't read the sign that well, but that's a Rct2-problem, not yours...
  • Magnus%s's Photo
    Superb work on the supports.
    However, I hope this is a bare part of the area as it otherwise will not hold my attention for long - unlike you other work - due to the lack of atmosphere,
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Posted Image

Something's lurking in the woods of Muskoka...

Cottage country goes coaster country, only at Muskoka Grove©

• RCTNW%s's Photo
    Thats just not right that someone can be this good at the game! i really like how this has the feel of an old park that although it still up and running, still shows the overgrown look. Only thing I don't like is the dark trunk on the three trees.

Keep up the great work!

James
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    Loving old-park atmosphere like James said.

but...sorry, this screen is just messy for me.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    Very very nice! Is it a rec of Falcon (Duinrell/NL)?
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    That looks sick now that you added foliage. Keep it up.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Very nice screen. I like the fact that it isn't very clean cut. Mack or Intamin? Regardless, excellent stuff here!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading