(Archive) Advertising District / Glaubensunwilligkeit

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    I like it. It seems like you've finally started using simplicity to bring out the detailed features of it. Feels a bit like an overused style though.
  • posix%s's Photo
    usage of the martian objects as pillars is very cool. always meant to do this and could never quite make them work. good job.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I think you made a poor choices of placing a viewing area at the transfer track, I mean us coasters nerds wanna see that but your general visitor isn't interested in that, they wanna take pics of a cool inversion or something like that...

other then that it's great in terms of style and execution but keep in mind where you place viewing areas...
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Liampie: thank you. You're right about the trees and the transfer track, I'll change the path.
    musicman: I'm not (never) going for hardcore realism, I prefer the keep the little drop as its is now.
    Cocoa: I started using simplicity, but not repetitivity, to avoid overusing some common LL styles.
    posix: I thought they were used pretty often, thank you!
    BG: that's a very clever argument. By the changing the path as Liampie suggested, this problem will also be taken care of. There are cozy places where people can watch inversions though.
  • pierrot%s's Photo

musicman, pierrot and Turtle: I know about the lilies, how do you stack rushes in them on the water?

it's pretty easy :)

Posted Image
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    That's the so called 'cloning', which can also be done with banners? Seems pretty easy indeed, thank you!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Can be done with banners, yes. But if you delete the original banner you'll get an error trapper. In my park I made four banners underground, and those are the only banners I clone to avoid costly mistakes.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    Another shot of Traumdeutung with on the left a restaurant and Triebversagung in the background.

Posted Image
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    that's looking ace!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    fuck, that's good.
  • nin%s's Photo
    it's definitely some of my favorite LL.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I love it.
  • posix%s's Photo
    The naming and the park are both sooooo ace.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    Love this park

Literally the only critcism I have on all the screens so far is in the B&M screen, I think the queue could use more shade and as Liam said the transfer track should be hidden a little better from the midway

Keep it up!
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    ^^I know this park just screems "gutteral noises" :D

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading