Related Games / mysterious world {RCT3}

• gijssie1234%s's Photo
    Heey everyone, here is a smaal preview of my newest park in rct3 ! (and no, i will not stop playing rct2 :p,

these are just a few little teasers to give you a picture of the style in the park!

Posted Image

Posted Image
    sorry for the lines :p

Posted Image
    there are missing some doors and does enybody now where i can find little furniture for in a shop and bilboard picturs...?
    These are some old pictures so there is more done right now :p
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    RCT3 can be so much better. It just looks like you're fairly new to the game. You really have to take advantage of custom content. I posted an RCT3 resource center a while back here. Hopefully all the links still work, it's been a while since I've messed with RCT3. Also, Shyguy's World showcases probably the best work in the game. Check it out for a little inspiration. Hope that helps. ;)
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    THat third screen. It just shows the sketchiness of rct3 so badly. But second screen is immensely interesting.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm sorry but I can't see a thing.
  • posix%s's Photo
    wait, you're supposed to work on your highly unfinished rct2 projects.
  • nin%s's Photo
    ^Agreed. I know I'm one of the last that should be saying this, but finish your other stuff first!
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    Cant say much.... ummm finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :mantis:
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Ohhh it's you gijsse. Please finish your rct2 stuff. Starting more new parks will make you abandon the old ones even more than you already have.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    i understand your comments, and i will listen to it :p .
    I will make firts the pinhills park done, Than i will make my Universal studios :p
    rct3 will been a park that floating around:P

Future plans in rct2!!!
    - Buch gardens aqua World.
    - Disney California.(my own design and it will take place in a other country or in a other city.)
    - BeverlyHills Amusements. (this will been a small park, with just 2 small coasters, and a few rides).
    and more parks will folow !:p
  • Top Gun%s's Photo

I'm sorry but I can't see a thing.

Cause its a mystery. :p

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading