General Chat / NE's Great Sexuality Survey

Are you heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual?

If you're interested in women, do you prefer boobs or butts?

What are your favourite female body parts? (multiple answer)

What do you like most in faces?

• ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    I think he/she is saying that he/she has gender dysmorfia(however you spell it) and doesn't really know which gender he/she is and is attracted to anybody doesn't care which gender they are or what sexual orientation. Some confusing shit.

So to some it up. He/she has the sexual orientation of male or female and doesn't care what gender other people are. So he/she might find a transexual attractive.

At least i think thats whats going on.

Edit: Ohh and welcome to NE lol :p
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    SchwarzRozen's agender, it's not that complicated.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo

SchwarzRozen's agender, it's not that complicated.

Schwarzrosen, welcome to new element.

Actually Dr. dude, it seems a bit complicated, because its not exactly a sexual orientation nor is it an actual gender. Anyway...
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Gender isn't an actual thing, bro.

Sex is (ie if you have a dick or a vag) but gender is a social construct that most people (me included) choose to buy into. Those who don't buy into it are agender.
  • ScOtLaNdS_FiNeSt%s's Photo
    WTF are you talking about dr dude, Of course gender is a thing not just made up by society, If you have a cock and balls you are of male gender ... Vag and tits you are female gender. Tits and dick you are of transexual gender.

The thing people buy into is being straight,gay or whatever. being male gender or female gender is a fact. Its for e.g being male and gay. you are still of male gender but its your sexuality that is different.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Gender as you're using it is just another name for sex. Its main definition is a grammatical one.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Does anyone else switch from loving ass the most to loving boobs the most every other week?
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

WTF are you talking about dr dude, Of course gender is a thing not just made up by society, If you have a cock and balls you are of male gender ... Vag and tits you are female gender. Tits and dick you are of transexual gender.

The thing people buy into is being straight,gay or whatever. being male gender or female gender is a fact. Its for e.g being male and gay. you are still of male gender but its your sexuality that is different.

Ling got it right. Sex is biological (penis or vagina) but gender is social (male or female). You can be a biological female but identify as a male, or a biological hermaphrodite (both male and female reproductive parts) but identify with only your female side, etc. How you identify yourself does not have to fall into gender roles perpetuated by society.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo
    Sex= male or female, and is a tangible thing (penis or vagina)
    Gender= man or woman, and is an abstract concept (having nonphysical characteristics decided upon by society)
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    ^^Socially Constructed

i've taken far too many classes in college where we talk about this, a lot where it was not any part of our topic....ugh

FK
  • SchwarzRozen%s's Photo
    Daww' thanks for all the replys and welcomes and stuff. To be honest, I wasn't expected so much of a response xD

With me, gender is a factor that just doesn't matter to me at all. Thats how I feel about myself and other people at least~
  • trav%s's Photo
    So what do you do when you're having sex...take it in turns to have the penis?
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo

I don't get why you have butts and legs separate. I very rarely see a chick with a nice ass that does not have nice legs and vice-versa, they work with each other.

I have to agree with you on that. :)
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    I'm a hetero that's crazy about womans asses. (especially my own girl)
    Favourite bodyparts: Face, legs, belly, butts, breasts.
    Facial atraction: Eyes definately

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading