General Chat / NE's Great Sexuality Survey

Are you heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual?

If you're interested in women, do you prefer boobs or butts?

What are your favourite female body parts? (multiple answer)

What do you like most in faces?

• K0NG%s's Photo

Huh? Someone's gotta take it and someone's gotta dish it out. We're not talking about those people born with no genitalia or born with both. Being gay is a subcategory of 'sex'. (All this admonishes SSSammy and his post. If you think it doesn't make sense, do you think being gay does?) No offense to gay people. I'm weird... and the Earth is nothing but an abused planet by the retarded human race.

Spoken like a true "savant".

I was going to go the "idiot savant" route, but I've already used up my idiot quota for the day on JDP. Who is truly more deserving.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    ohmygosh, somebody help me, i'm not as deserving as JDP to be called an idiot by K0NG..

As a savant I could point out how your post makes zero sense, but instead, I'll just point out that you have huge e-balls.

[NOTE]: e-balls have no mass.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Stop.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^Thankyou.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    Clash of the titanic egos! Enough...
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    TITS
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    or it didn't happen!
  • Twiggy%s's Photo

Red hair... does it for me every time.

No truer words have been typed... Good man.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    This topic is the best! I laugh so much with your comments! :lol:
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    C'mon, nobody for female facial hair? :p
  • Cena%s's Photo
    My god. The two most annoying (read: spamming) people around here now have the same avatar. Yay.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo

My god. The two most annoying (read: spamming) people around here now have the same avatar. Yay.

Better now @Cena? ;)
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    The topic needs questions that apply to a women's sexuality....like, from her perspective....

FK
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    yea what kind of survey is this? Completely geared towards straight males... "Great Sexuality Survey" my ass.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Yeah, right, we should also serve the incredible number of women who actively partake in the in no way nerdy pasttime that is playing RCT on NE.
    harumph
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo

Yeah, right, we should also serve the incredible number of women who actively partake in the in no way nerdy pasttime that is playing RCT on NE.

... or the sizable number of gay men? Really now, tunnel vision, in this day and age?
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    You actually have a point there.
    I might have to retreat to my thinking cave now. Reflect a little. Maybe cry.

Nah, just kidding. You do have a fair point.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Louis, JJ, Liam, Airtime, any more gays around here then?
    grouping them all together? for a big Gay Callabo?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading