(Archive) Advertising District / SuicideCarz' Work Room

• Hex%s's Photo
    Re-did the waterfall. Making progress.
    Posted Image

Posted Image

Unfinished.
    :mantis:
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    I like the waterfall. Add some foliage and some underwater bushes.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    isin't this on TPR? I do not have an account there but I've felt like I had seen this exact screen before.

The building is pretty good, but I do not really like the color scheme.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Yeah I posted it in their Dump Place. I think it's The Preview Thread or something.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I don't like the random stone walls, or the hedges. They don't make sense on a building. There is great queue interaction, so good job there. Paths don't always have to be 2 wide or 3 wide, vary it, let it flow. Same goes for 90* angles, try doing 45* or really just a curve of path instead.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Been awhile since I posted on this thread. Here's some screens from the new park I've been working on. If you have any names in mind please let me know!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-S.C.

P.S. A big thanks to tdub for getting me motivated to play again, along with Corkscrewey, RCT2day, and of course X250.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    love that second screen with the wooden coaster. Great stuff, man.
  • MCI%s's Photo
    I dont like the Giga-Coaster :/
    Everything else looks really nice.
    I know I´m not the right person to tell you that, but I would try to use different kind of architecture.
    This hughe building at the first picture is just the same thing over and over again. Just different colors.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I'm not always the biggest fan of individual buildings, rides or other components, but I appreciate the density and I also appreciate the fact that you got balls to do some things different. For example, when you look at the first two screens you'd never expect a massive cliff with a badass giga coaster on it. The more balls the better.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Thanks for all your feedback, guys! Liam, I hope you don't mind me using that quote in my sig. If you do, let me know and I'll take it off. :p
    I update the foliage in this area... Let me know your thoughts on the flume station, 'cause I'm thinking of changing it.

Posted Image

Also, here's a different angle on "Patriot" the park's wooden coaster.

Posted Image
  • 111112oo%s's Photo
    Some of the interaction there on the 1st screen is a bit off, mainly with the highest section of the Log flume. If it went all the way down and did some stuff there it might look better.

EDIT: also change the glass colour on the station if you keep that design.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    That drop on the woodie is really pretty.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    The woodie screen is nice enough, but is actually fairly dull compared to all the cool stuff going on in your other shots. The foliage looks like it could use a little more consideration in the log flume screen, but the thing really puzzling me is the fountains. Aren't you supposed to get wet on the ride, not standing in line? :p
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I normally never use the Designer part of the game, but I was inspired. Feedback would be nice.
    -S.C.

Posted Image
  • bdawgtk1982%s's Photo
    I like it. I think it would be cool to see it in a park with scenery around it.
  • csw%s's Photo
    The space between the bottom of the first drop and the immelmann is to much, I'd say.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    I like it.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Messy and unfinished screen, but I need some opinions on it before I continue. How do the supports look?

Posted Image

-S.C.
  • nin%s's Photo
    I'm kinda mixed on that first drop. I like it for being different, but I don't know, at the same time it's a bit weird.

Hopefully the cobra roll is somewhat showcased, that's a pretty big build up for an inversion that's only to be surrounded by landscaping.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading