(Archive) Advertising District / URE

• Dixi%s's Photo
    Universal Studios Europe

Ahhh......... after deciding that my old Universal Studios Park was not living upto the expectations I had set it, despite all the great comments i got, I restarted it. Im not sure how many people were aware of my descision, but fuck it, its history now, heres the new shit.

Back ground info :

So this is the lo down on the park, or should I say resort ( :bandit: ). The map is gonna be devided into 3 regions :

City Walk
    This region will feature heavily on night life, accomadations and outlets, its gonna be a challenge, but its an interesting area. So far Iv got a Hard Rock Cafe semi-built, im planning atleast two Hotels.

Universal Studios Europe

This will be the follow up and much improved version of my failed USE park, it will be a new layout and the themed areas are likely to change. Expect this area to have unique, interactive and movie based rides.

Legends

Hmmmm, whats this? Shouldnt that say IOA? Well, this is an all new concept which i devised to replace the ever popular yet over used IOA park. It will be themed to Legends, Myths, Monsters and of course fantasies from around the world. The layout is unlike an IOA park in that its more of an Adventure than Islands Of Adventure, that is, that due to the concept of this park, a central lake with themed areas branching off will takeaway from the feel of the park, so instead I Took Busch Gardens Mysticism and natural Beauty, Universals brilliant theming and Uniqueness, stuck it in a blender, added some Disney and Tussauds magical topping, and came out with something I dont even know how to describe (well, in a way which wont bore you) . Some areas I have planned will be HUGE projects, such as a couple of my main "thrill" themes; Wromthrax, a fabled dragon from the game Might and Magic 7, not sure how im gonna pull this one off yet, but im piecin some good ideas together. And my second "thrill" theme; Manticore, which has been pulled out of one of my long gone parks and I resized it, smartened it up, and given a bit of Universal magic. It will be a B&M flyer situated on a Very large mounatin/cliff and will swoop around the area and in and out of the cliff.

Thats all the information I (can be bothered) am releasing at the moment, but look out for some more updates soon.

What? Oh screens! Of course :
    A Tower near the entrance of the resort.
    The Entrance to Legends.
    Hard Rock Cafe (Incomplete)
    Random Archy
    Stuff
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Some great work, I really love the entrance. The main reason because it’s very creative, it reminds me of a sonic level which I wanted to create in Rct. And what I love most about it is the Aztec pillars with the flames sitting on top looking like they are coming out of the pillars. Some nice architecture on the random architecture screen, good job.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    The tower is ugly. The rest is kickin'.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    That looks great VooDoo! The Hard Rock Cafe is amazing, though I would get rid of the roman roofs ;). Legends looks great too, my only dislike about that is the monorail color. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see some coasters!
  • coasterfrk%s's Photo
    Looking good! :l33t:
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Wow, great job. Nice use of Courgars windows.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Emmm, I dont think the link worked for the first two images, but you can find them on this page. Just ignore the first part, its gonna be my download page, just scroll down a tiny bit and the screens are there. :)
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    I gotta get dem damn glass thingys!!!

oh yeah... sweet park ya got there!! ;)
  • Titan%s's Photo
    I would change the steel fence on the tower to red, s that it will match the rest of it. ;)
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    The tower might look better if you used quarter base blocks instead of those giant ones...

Amazing otherwise...
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Universal Studios Europe

More screens below.
    Iv built a very long river ride in Legends, themed to Jason and the Argonauts. The ride has only been themed in one area so far, and already the ratings are over 10. Also, iv started work on Universal Studios now that the basic layout of Legends is complete.

Jason and the Argonauts main drop.

I would have liked to have more screens by now, but other priorities have taken over. Also, im now a member of the Ultimates. :devil: :D
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    Jason and the Argonauts looks very good actually, you have got some really nice theming there that’s for sure. It looks like it has a good layout around that area from seeing that the drop goes under some path at the bottom, which looks quite cool. Good job, and have fun in RCTUltimates. That’s what you are there for..I think.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    The splash boats look great! I wanna see more!
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Universal Resort Europe

The site is now up, its got more screens. Im not gonna bother posting direct links as they dont work for most people. So just click on the link here. :D

Comments greatly appreciated. ;)
  • Titan%s's Photo
    You are a very popular guy VooDoo! I can't see your site cuz of bandwidth... :(
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Meh, the bandwidth is too low, oh well, thats what ya get for free. I s'pose i shouldnt complain. :angel: Anywho, il find some where else to host my images, but until then.....

Universal Resort Europe

Some thing sinister is coming to Legends .........

Pic

Edit :

--==New Screen==--
  • sircursealot%s's Photo

Meh, the bandwidth is too low, oh well, thats what ya get for free. I s'pose i shouldnt complain. :angel: Anywho, il find some where else to host my images, but until then.....

Universal Resort Europe

Some thing sinister is coming to Legends .........

Pic

oooh, that looks BGSSesque. Good job. :yup:
  • PyroPenguin%s's Photo
    New pic reminds me of montu, make sure when you finish it you synchronize it so the coaster does occassionally fly over a train... very cool start though.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    i think maybe on the latest picture you should lose the purple railing on the roof, bush fence on the roof and some of the black castle walls....
    then it would look better
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Universal Studios Europe

The flyer has been confirmed as.......

----==M A N T I C O R E==----

Statistics :

Top Speed - 52MPH
    Total ride time - 2mins 20secs
    Total Length - 4,905 ft
    Max G's - 4.2g
    Total air time - 6.4 secs
    Inversions - 4
    Highest drop - 72 ft

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a quick break from survivor

Manticore

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading