(Archive) Advertising District / URE

• JBruckner%s's Photo
    The flyer looks great. I would recommend lighting up the color though, looks a bit harsh right now.
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    U seem to rely on rocks alot. Your voodoo mines was excellents except the WHOLE park was jagged rocks. Use some hill or something. Very nice looking so far. Make the flyer a different color.
  • coasterfrk%s's Photo
    I'm loving the flyer! :yup: Everything is looking great. Again, continue withe your great work! :|''''
  • vTd%s's Photo
    I liked most of what I saw... but for christ's sake.

Some areas I have planned will be HUGE projects, such as a couple of my main "thrill" themes; Wromthrax, a fabled dragon from the game Might and Magic 7, not sure how im gonna pull this one off yet, but im piecin some good ideas together

How about you find something that is actually a legend instead of using a lamely named dragon from a bad computer game.
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Lol, now it may be a crap name, but it aint a crap game. And i scrapped that idea anyway, im thinking about replacing it with siegfried, its a fabled dragon from old germanic folklore (or so i read), or a Babylonian multiheaded dragon called Tiamat. but the name Tiamat doesnt sound daunting enough for the type of ride i want. The Siefried idea is proberly he best bet as i want to keep all the legends ect with a european background, and i could turn it into a dueler because of the battle between siegfried and the giant fafnir. ;)
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Universal Resort Europe

Iv got some new screens for ya'll, enjoy, and please comment!

This is another Jason and the Argonauts screen......
    Jason and the Argonauts

And here is another small screen of Manticore......
    Manticore

And this is of hall of legends.......
    Hall of legends

Iv now semi completed the entrance to the whole park with most of the small buildings on one side of the entrance complete, these buildings also run quite deep so expect lots of archy from this area. Back to the futre has almost completed construction in the Universal Studios park, and work on the daytona bar is now under way. No more screens are gonna be released for a while now, so get all your comments rolling in!

Id put the park at about 4% complete, but construction speed is greatly picking up now. :D
  • CoasterkidMWM%s's Photo
    Screen 1 What part of change the colors don't you understand. You also might wan to to change the black walls to a different color. Great tree scheme.

Screen 2 Every other level in the tower should not ONLY be windows. I'm sorry, but the overhang around the building is way too high and is ugly. Kill it. Liking the brick stripe on it though. Building is obnoxiously large and made my eyeballs bleed because it is way too BIG!!!

Screen 3: DAMN!!! (good kind of damn)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading