(Archive) Advertising District / Musket

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    very nice. I'm not sure how much of a fan I am of the side-friction track on the castle walls though. also, please put some regular grass and bright flowers and bushes and trees so it doesn't look so sad :) Its easy to underestimate the power of green grass instead of dirt.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Yeah, the 1770 look is not quite there yet, but I am making an effort there. To help I took a desperate move and got the help of two red coats...

Roomie

Posted Image

Loopy

Posted Image

:mantis:
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Loopy got it. Wow.

Roomie's real close too.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Classic Kumba design, with collabo's ;)
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I don't think you need a proper catwalk alongside the woodie. It's a nice catwalk but woodies generally don't have one because the track comes with a sort of catwalk.

Nice to see this progressing. So what Pierrot, Roomie and Loopy have now worked on this?
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Since I have been pretty inspired by their work, I asked a lot of my favorite LL parkmakers for a cameo in this project. Yes, it's been Pierrot, Roomie, Loopy and don't forget that MA did the musket on the lift. There are still other LL parkmakers I would love to see do a cameo, but if I keep adding them no one will be left to judge it on the AP :lol:
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^I'd add RMM. Then you have some of the two lowest voters out of the bowl ;)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Likes like a Mule...
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think I need to see the bigger picture before I can comment on these post stamp images. For example I cannot figure out what the brown turd is. It might make sense in context... All I can say is that the queue looks good.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Turd, :lol:
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Yeah, the queue looks good, and I love the interaction between the ride and queue.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It takes a lot of codex cloning, but this really does look like old-school RCT2 path :)

Posted Image
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Yeah it does. That's really close to RCT2, and I love it.
  • nin%s's Photo
    Why LL when you can #RCT2.

I kid, I kid. Sheesh, people.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Why RCT2 when you can get bitches?
  • Angroc%s's Photo
    Is that a janitor riding the statue?? Awesomeness!!
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

Is that a janitor riding the statue?? Awesomeness!!

the thing about Kumba is that he always has a particular vision for a park. He just decides "I'm gonna make an [x]" and then he makes that [x] regardless of how crazy the idea was or how goofy the implementation looks or how much RCT doesn't want him to.
  • Austin55%s's Photo

Why RCT2 when you can get bitches?

You have it allllll backwards dude.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Touché sir...

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading