(Archive) Advertising District / Cedar Point

• Maverick%s's Photo
    Nitrous, I'm happy to hear you're still plugging away at your CP rec. I remember converting a satellite image to a scale RCT map (2, actually) about 10 years ago. I never got much beyond the paths and shoreline with mine though.

With that said, I am also interested in how this one turns out. I know that park inside-out so I know how hard it is to catch all the little things. It looks pretty good so far.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo
    Yea, everyone seems to make it to the Corkscrew midway and Iron Dragon. After that you have to improvise because how the paths angle slightly. Mantis and Millennium Force was a pain to get all connected. I am glad they took out Wildcat because with the small scale it wouldnt have been possible. As for this project, I'm very interested to see how it turns out aswell.
  • dr dirt%s's Photo
    turn into lift of raptor seems too large.
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    Compromise. Either the turn pre-lift will be too wide or the helix won't fit between the lift and the brakes.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Awesome. Only thing is I feel the turn around on gatekeeper could be better? Maybe not make it an inversion. Otherwise I'm really stoked this is being continued.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading