(Archive) Advertising District / Cedar Point

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Lucky bastard. Don't forget to take a ride on the Wildcat for me.... oh wait :p
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Any plans on when you're going? I got me a season pass so maybe we could meet up.
  • Dr_Dude%s's Photo

Posted Image

Eek, I hope you have enough room!

Also, given how many NEers are here in Ohio there should probably just be a huge CP meetup.
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    Your work is incredible walto.Finish it and you will do what nobody has done since rct1, a well-done and complete CEDAR POINT Recreation.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    CP meet-up? YES. Can't wait for this either, walto.
  • disneylanddude%s's Photo
    great job...looking forward to seeing more...since i cant get to the point this summer this will be great fun to play
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    did you still need the small rides ? ;) let me now, really awsome project
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    I see a few things with scaling that can be fixed but it's coming together really nice.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo

Posted Image

Posted Image

It shall be revived

• Austin55%s's Photo
    #NAWTBAD
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Holy shit.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I don't think the layout has #DATFLOW yet. But it will get there :p
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    That ferris wherl is atrocious. Everything else is fine.
  • Fisch%s's Photo
    You sure that the entrance isn't a little closer than that?

Looks great though.
  • Disney Imagineer%s's Photo
    Looks great man! Great stream last night.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    Isn't Raptor much closer to the main gate? If not, then ignore this.

Looks good, though!
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    nope, raptor looks about right to me.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Great to see this revived. I've always thought Raptor's cattle pen is far to big and needs downsizing, realistic or not. Fun to watch you build on Wicked Twister. Gatekeeper's layout isn't great but there's nothing that technically wrong with it. Keep going though. Is Walto helping or just you?
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    This will be a Pacifiwalto production.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo

Eek, I hope you have enough room!

Also, given how many NEers are here in Ohio there should probably just be a huge CP meetup.

With the scale he is working at, this will definitely need 2 maps. The recreation I'm working on is a bit scaled down (which I prefer anyways since making too large of elements takes away smoothness of the ride. I'm currently working on the Frontier Trail near Shoot The Rapids and all the way back to Gemini on the east side of the park. I made sure everything would fit by taking an actual aerial shot and griding it and basically layed everything out the what pixel should be where. Pain in the ass lol.

This project has really come to be amazing and if finished would be the best recreation of Cedar Point. I really don't like how you did Gatekeeper, and trust me.. I know how difficult the layout is in RCT. I've considered finishing my recreation as a 2012 recreation and maybe one day add Gatekeeper when I'm happy with a layout.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading