Starpointe
    Posted Image

Main gate plans for a Merlin Entertainment Park
    Posted Image

Viper Recreation
    Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    "Hans Park"? :???:

First screen is amazing, shows that you're one of the best in your genre at the moment.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    Starpointe is one of my most anticipated parks !

That viper recreation is look good too.

That Merlin Entertainment Park entrance is looking too bare, imo.
  • Cole%s's Photo
    Everything looks great, especially the first screen
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    At first glance, the first screen looked kind of like SFC. Quality work right there. Your Viper recreation is one of the best unfinished screens I have ever seen. You've done a great job with everything for this amazing coaster.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Viper is looking fantastic. As is the first screen. The Merlin park just doesn't scream Merlin Entertainments to me.
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    Viper's looking awesome! Well done on that and I love the supporting for it.

The Merlin park entrance is nice but not very merlin I don't think, screams either something Busch or European like German or Netherlands.

The first screen is great as well but with the roof of the building being grey and the tarmac as well at first glance they merge into one. Looking forward to it being released :)
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    :party: The fiesta continues! :party:

Starpointe
    Posted Image

Enjoy :)
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    I think all these screens have a lot of class. There's enough little details there, but it all feels very clean, which I like. I'm really looking forward to the Cedar Fair park.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    Standing by my earlier claims that Starpointe is gonna win a spotlight. Really impressive screens. One of my most impressive parks right now.
  • xJur%s's Photo
    You have a very clean, detailed and impressive style, but sometimes it looks a little bit too simple, but I sure love it!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I love this. This is what I always wanted my work to be.
  • Psi%s's Photo
    It justs feels so much like a Cedar Fair park. I love it.
  • coasterfreak101%s's Photo
    Oh man that most recent screen. <3
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    i really like the last picture, you've got the same style like CedarPoint6
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Posted Image
  • trav%s's Photo
    How close is it to completion now?
  • Jonny93%s's Photo
    I love the screens, fantastic work!
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    That jumbo jet :drool:
  • JJ%s's Photo
    That first screen is just perfect. The second is very interesting to try and look at and understand lol, very well put together.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading