Fiesta! / Pacifiesta

• Ling%s's Photo
    You... are a patient man.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Incredible. Absolutely incredible. When you look at the previous screens in this thread, the improvement is immense.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    ^Yeah, I agree. I wonder what the whole of the park looks like. I remember you said you re-did some parts, or rather improved them. That's truly perfection, as I couldn't be bothered when constructing the final bits of EPWS to re-do the old outdated parts from a few years ago, that were obviously of lower quality than what I did last.

I really love how you used spacing in your paths to zone out different areas i.e. the pavillion, queue line, flower beds, coaster.. Also really dig the different textures in your pathing, as it adds more depth and variation to otherwise large areas of pavement (which could be boring-but not in this case).
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Lovely stuff. All looks really good, but that Jumbo jet.... it's just sick. Love it.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    i have to say, initially i was turned off by some of ur overly realistic designs, but looking at that viper design u posted awhile ago, and now the spiral, they are growing on me. and ofcourse u know my thoughts on starpointe, though have u updated that section? as steve once said, when u redo things they go from amazing to perfect. keep it up man

also, LONG LIVE HEAVEN'S KITCHEN!! hehe

FK
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I just love everything you do. Your one of my favorites.
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    You somehow make seemingly boring realistic amusement parks look natural, fresh and interesting!
    I can't really put my finger on what makes it more interesting than Maverix' showing but what it makes stand out more are definately interaction, pathing, foliage and the natural placement of the structures there.
    Awesome work!
    The Schwarzkopf looks great too!

Looking forward to this!

"MFG"
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    That second one is shit. Who would ever let you put that in a park?
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Everything looks great but i cant see the Merlin entrance pic?
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    Such good work. You have improved so much, it's awesome to see. Really hope Starpointe wins a spotlight.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    It's very bland imo. Technically good but very bland for me.
  • imawesome1124%s's Photo
    Seriously... the supports on that Jumbo Jet...
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    All looks great! How much percent is the park done?
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

You... are a patient man.

The support work is insane! Nice work!

James

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading