(Archive) Advertising District / Wickline Lake Amusement Park

• Coupon%s's Photo
    this park better have a chairlift. all good parks need chairlifts
  • imawesome1124%s's Photo

this park better have a chairlift. all good parks need chairlifts

Coupon, your obsession with chairlifts is really getting annoying.
  • Insanity%s's Photo

Dude, what a sick catwalk.

Don't get me started on how long it took to make that. it's also diagonal at the final brake run :p
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I am glad that the updates in Starpointe have gotten your inspiration back. This is seriously one hell of a park and I really hope to see you continue it. Would be great to see a really high NCSO accolade on the front page again.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Sure you make a giant penis and everyone is ok with it, but corkscrewy makes some giant penis's and half of my thread is taken over by phallic jokes..
  • Felipe//%s's Photo
    This is just awesome! The ammount of details, the nsco, the not-cramped looking... my only flaw is that giant red flag on the right. What is it for? And by the way, I love how you did that central fountain, it's way cleaner than others built in past.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Hey guys,
    Not an update but an explanation for the slow pace I've been working at.
    For the last five months or so I've been really busy, talking to colleges, focusing on sports and grades and being away from home for long periods of time. (I haven't touched my computer in about a month)
    So thanks guys in advance. The park isn't dead, and I do still browse through the forums daily... I just don't post much.
    I've been looking at the recent NCSO craze and I must say I'm going to have to up my game to stay competitive! But to my dismay, don't expect any major updates from me anytime soon. I'm about to start my senior year of highschool and my last season of cross country and I want to end it with a bang.
    But feel free to PM me for anything, I'm always nearby.
    Thanks.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Damn! I got excited when I saw your name on this thread. It's all good, man. School is more important than a game, and I'm looking forward to when you have the time to make some more roller coasters and finish this amazing park!

-S.C.
  • csw%s's Photo

School is more important than a game

what is this blasphemy
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Fellow Class of 2014 member, I salute you. I'm going to have to switch from the game to college applications pretty soon, too.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Fresh out the deli.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    This area would benefit from some larger trees, it's too open right now in my opinion. For the rest, it's very good again.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Yes. You make my life complete. Really nice touch with the cauldron right there.
  • csw%s's Photo
    The mini golf station is perfect. Never thought to do that before.
  • Cole%s's Photo
    i think that Voodoo ride looks really good. the only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the Egyptian blocks for supports on that coaster. (it might just be because we can only see that little corner of it tho)
  • nin%s's Photo

This area would benefit from some larger trees, it's too open right now in my opinion. For the rest, it's very good again.

Yep, this. Looking good.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Liam: It really does, There has been something missing from this area and I could never put my finger on it, Thank you for pointing that out.

Fizzix: Thanks.

Csw: Funny thing about the golf station, I was placing it on top of the Swat tower when I let go of the shift key and accidentally placed it by path and it gave me an idea...

Cole: The entire ride is has egyptian supports, I just found them to be more appealing based on the coaster's setting in the park.

Nin: Thanks too.
  • posix%s's Photo
    Lovely. I find the trees are just right. They can afford to be sparse because the park content is there.
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Nice sky swat..
    :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Just thought I'd say that it's S&S not Huss

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading