(Archive) Advertising District / Wickline Lake Amusement Park

• Insanity%s's Photo
    hmmmm... i need some help on rotating ride entrances/exits
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Son of Beast.

Begin Special Build Mode.

Place entrance and exits you want turning.

Execute Special Build Mode - Rotate Station Entrances/Exits

Check you've rotated them the way you wanted.

End Special Build Mode.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Or use hex-edit and simply edit a value between 0 to 3 to the direction you want. Takes me less time :)
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    thanks both! :D
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    If you're still having trouble PM me :)
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Not an update, but I looked back at my first save file of this park (I have 143 so far) & saw that I've been working on this for a year and four months :eek: It really doesn't feel that long.
  • nin%s's Photo
    time flies when you're having fun.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Just remember that when you rotate the huts (at least with the SoB method) and make any changes to any part of the track connected to the station...the huts will disappear and you have to do it again. So, try to have your layout set before rotating them.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    ok the entrances are successfully rotated. So I'm guessing the operation for every special operation on Sob would be
    begin build mode --> set up whatever is needed --> excecute special build mode for whatever --> end special build mode, right?
    Anyways thanks guys :party:
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    OH SHOOT! I forgot to post an update on my birthday :'( ... and I actually Have one this year.
    I haven't been able to work for a long time, but I'll try to whip up a little batch of screens by this weekend.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    After finally having some time to work...

Posted Image

Banshee
    opening spring 2012
    Posted Image

can anyone help me on making entrances/exits invisible?
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I love this, so good. The only suggestion I have is to just stick with cobblestone pathing. I feel like you use too many path types sometimes.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    This is insanity.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    You're obviously having an insane amount of fun building this. Which kind of makes me want to try out NCSO for a change. :bandit:
  • Hex%s's Photo
    Phenomenal.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    okay, so the dummy station tutorial has been temporarily removed.
    in the meantime, would anyone like to pm me and teach me anyways?
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    how have i never seen this before... my god man fucking fantastic. this is my shit right here. Looove a good NCSO park and this is no exception. only complaint from me is again the path. makes things look cluttered in my opinion. either way. fucking amazing man. keep it up.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Lilypads for tables... never even thought about that. Looks a little weird, but hey, NCSO. I really like the Papa John's building. Great work.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Posted Image

trying to get working again
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    double post!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading