Theme Park Discussion / Goodbye Ron Toomer!

• Dotrobot%s's Photo

Ok, just to slap everyone in the face with reality here....dead dude ain't reading your posts.

If you want to remember him for all his great work, that's fine. Talk all you want about what he's done for the world of roller coasters.
    But, shit like "RIP in peace Mr. Toomer. You will always be an inspiration to me"..."Ron, you will be missed by many, and thank you for all your work" and all that, posted here....

I have a strong feeling that he won't be checking our forums any time soon.

BTW...lol at "RIP in peace".

so what your saying is, when you die of a heart attack, your family shouldn't buy you a grave or a tombstone or cremate you. they'd just find you on your death bed and say "welp, he's dead" and toss you in the recycling bin?
  • nin%s's Photo
    That's not he said at all.
  • Nitrous Oxide%s's Photo

so what your saying is, when you die of a heart attack, your family shouldn't buy you a grave or a tombstone or cremate you. they'd just find you on your death bed and say "welp, he's dead" and toss you in the recycling bin?

Doesn't seem like such a bad idea. But my guess it will be liver failure or being shot for being an asshole (with all due respect). ;)
  • JDP%s's Photo
    k0ng some times trying to get a cheap laugh makes you look cheap
    -JDP
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    K0NG, you killed this thread.
    :rolleyes:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading